PDA

View Full Version : Oh Dear another confirmed Pair!

chris
Wed Jun 15, 2005, 10:23 AM
Well its hapened again another pair, Here is the dad a Goldern Sunrise!
These wrigglers are wriggling there heads off. I might leave a night light on tonight to see what happens, They might be free swimming tonight or early morn.

DR.V
Wed Jun 15, 2005, 10:26 AM
thats a good thing isnt it ??
But why u say "oh dear ... " hehehehe
Post us the wrigller asap !!

chris
Wed Jun 15, 2005, 10:26 AM
Here is the mum a Snow White, shes quite a young fish :!:

Ben
Wed Jun 15, 2005, 10:28 AM
well done Chris!
keep up the good work mate!

sounds like love is in the air in SA!

Ben

chris
Wed Jun 15, 2005, 10:33 AM
Looking in my Discus Catalogue Its saying that my Cross is called a yellow white, quite a nice looking fish, the can look sort of like a malborough Red, but yellow, pretty rare in SA, Ive never seen them here, the only problem ive got I promised my Turq Id put them in my breeding tank, My Turq pair is at the other end of the tank with there own wrigglers, the big goldens fairly agro at the moment, he might be good to take out. I dont no. think Ill just my luck with the Turqs. :banghead

Merrilyn
Wed Jun 15, 2005, 11:07 AM
What lovely pics. Don't you just love the look of concentration on the faces of the parents.

That's why we keep going with out discus when all seems to be going wrong. Cos one day soon, our fish will be doing the same thing, and it will all be worth it.

Congratulations Chris. :P

goldenpigeon
Wed Jun 15, 2005, 12:01 PM
sick mate ;) can ya post more pics?

chris
Wed Jun 15, 2005, 12:56 PM
No point Junior they will be all gone in the morning, when I put them in my breeding tank ill take heaps from eggs to what ever I get, not sure which pair to try out. Turqs or them.
Ive set up a night lamp just to check out to see what happens. The Turq pair in the Tank are guarding eggs at to moment. There wriggling aswell.
The Golden and white one have got some free swimmers.

Mattzilla
Wed Jun 15, 2005, 01:13 PM
good work mate..