PDA

View Full Version : My new pairing tank

Crocky
Sat Jun 11, 2005, 11:06 PM
This is a tank my wifes friend gave me/jo which has fronties,electric blues,green parrots,bristlenose catfishs,blockheads and few others fish.I told my wife that I was going to swap the fish around and put the discus up the front lounge where they could be seen.Her thoughts were I like these fish better then the discus (she likes the fronties) but will be doing it soon as I made the stand and hood and it will like better with discus in it i think? What do you think.

goldenpigeon
Sat Jun 11, 2005, 11:09 PM
yeah put the discus in the nice display tank ;) the other cichlids arnt as important as the discus ;) :D :lol:

DR.V
Sun Jun 12, 2005, 02:47 AM
cool

Nat
Sun Jun 12, 2005, 06:30 AM
That quiet funney brad because it is the opposite in my house. My byfriend loves his fronnies and chilids, and I love my discus so we are always swapping tanks over etc.

Merrilyn
Sun Jun 12, 2005, 08:24 AM
Brad, you did a beautiful job on that tank stand and hood. Discus make much more spectacular display fish than fronnies, althought I like them too and have just got 12 of them.

But that tank deserves to have discus in there :wink:

jim from sydney
Sun Jun 12, 2005, 09:59 AM
Brad....i agree with all the others although careful guys......one thing i have learned DO NOT interfere in domestic issues........it means problems on the horizon???? J :roll: jim

wyldchyld01
Mon Jun 13, 2005, 08:44 AM
nah come on, gang up on the cichlid'ophiles (although i'm one of them as well lol)

this way he can have the whole forum rooting for the discus in that nice display tank...wins over anyone if there's a whole lot of others gunning for it....def discus. split the others into species and see if you get any other pairings or colonies

Brenton

chris
Mon Jun 13, 2005, 09:43 AM
Thats Quite a nice tank but I would definately be good with discus in it.
Although a school of big fronties would look good aswell.