PDA

View Full Version : paired up no wrigglers

Crocky
Fri Jun 10, 2005, 11:11 AM
Two pics one of the female turk and its old mate with fry( male died),and female with new mate which have spawn a few times but egg have been eatin.The big blue ss is around 18 months old and sibling of the other two ss which have paired which I posted tonight.

chris
Fri Jun 10, 2005, 12:16 PM
Sorry to here about your loss, That first pic is awesome.
How did the male pass away :?: If you dont mind me asking :?:
Chris.

DR.V
Fri Jun 10, 2005, 12:21 PM
Hi, yeah im also curious how did the male pass away if you dont mind sharing with us ??
The top pic look great with all the babies ...

Crocky
Sat Jun 11, 2005, 08:21 AM
If you really want to know two days after I took the photo to tanks bottom broke which is 6 fotter and I had to move them and 15 after full, 3/4 discus to another tanks.The one I move them to was on lone and the male got sick(I think it was flukes) as the female started fighting with him till the time it was lying on its side right at water surface to try to get away from.I move him,then I moved her back with him 3 days later and moved another spawn about 50 fry in with these fry in te pics and after that fry started dying five or six day till all where dead.The male keep getting gill problem which I would treat which fixed him for 3 till 4weeks but keep come back.So I thought I going dip him abit longer but it was too long he was dead in the morning (wanst in the dip over night) So you can say I killed it.

chris
Sat Jun 11, 2005, 12:19 PM
Thanks for sharing that with us Brad, very sorry to here about your Loss :!: