PDA

View Full Version : Geo Liquid

marg
Thu Jun 02, 2005, 01:26 PM
Can anyone on the Forum provide any information regarding Geo Liquid?

From what I understand you do not need Chlorine Neutralizers, P.H. Buffers etc., this product is supposed to adjust all of that :roll: .

Has anyone on the Forum used this Product, and if so, do they have an opinion either good or bad?.

Ben
Thu Jun 02, 2005, 10:37 PM
Hi Margot,
here is a link that might help a little

http://www.discusforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=21596&highlight=geo#21596

Everyone has thier opinion and what works for them. well.... i like the stuff and it works for me!
Just a little $$$

Cheers,
Ben

Merrilyn
Thu Jun 02, 2005, 11:06 PM
I have used it in the past, and found it good, but with the number of tanks I have, it's just a bit too pricey for me to use.

leanne31
Fri Jun 03, 2005, 02:33 AM
I use it but I still use a chlorine neutralizer as well and I dont see much of a difference in my ph it maybe drops it by .1 to .2. I mainly use it after I have meds in the water etc or if I haven't put it in for a while just to balance things out a bit.

Leanne

chris
Sat Jun 04, 2005, 08:00 AM
Yep I agree with Leanne I use it the same as her. I used to use it all the time but its to costly.
I havent touched it for a while, I was a believer but not any more, plenty of clean water is the key.
HTH

Ben
Sat Jun 04, 2005, 03:07 PM
mmm...
its very strange stuff this geo liquid!

After a 6 week dry spell i stopped using it but bought some again. Well 24 hours after using it 5 pairs spanwed!

But as a few members have said it is very expensive to use with lots of tanks!

Chhers,
Ben

Nat
Wed Jun 08, 2005, 12:08 PM
I have 1x discus tank, turtles, and 11x chilid tanks and I use Geo liquid in all of them. Yes, it is expensive but you only need 1ml per 10lt of water, so depending on your water changes, then it works out okay. You still have to use chlorine neutraliser, but Geo fixes up you Ph to the right level for that type of fish. However I wouldn't recommend using if you are planning on breeding discus, as it sets your Ph around 7, which is a bit too high.

lesley
Fri Jun 10, 2005, 11:56 PM
I am currently using Geoliquid and yes, it is expensive.

There is a substitute on the Age of Aquariums website - Easylife, which I believe is the same as Geoliquid.

Lesley

lesxda
Mon Jun 13, 2005, 01:41 PM
I put geo in my three tanks and the next day one has spwned.. one tank there is more activity I have seen in months.. and the three and cleaning the cone ready...

I say go for it....

les