PDA

View Full Version : Prestige aquarium at Mt druit??

nature
Wed Jun 01, 2005, 10:00 AM
hey all... just wanderin has anyone deal with Prestige aquarium before?? was flipping yellow pages and found it, was thinkin of poppin in and have a look through at the discus... Have a planted tank that is just begging for sum discus... already mailed rod and waitin for his list, since am in Sydney, thought it will be cool if i can visit a breeder hatcheries hehehe... will be going down to Melbourne in few weeks time, any breeder down there??

DiscusMan
Fri Jun 03, 2005, 11:23 PM
Well there is many places to go and look for fish in Sydney.

Colin / Prestige aquariums does sell many fish. His shop is located at his residents. Dont be put off by the un mowed lawn at his house he does have soem nice fish at good prices there. But like eveywhere you go in teh world to buy anything. ALwys make sure of what you are buying and be happy with what you got when you do purchase it.

If you wanna coem and have a chat i am located in teh liverpool area and love chatting for many hours about discus. I have a fish room with a fair few tanks and i do breed and sell discus but i am not asking you to coem to buy just to chat.

PM me if your interested.

Wayne

Mattzilla
Tue Aug 02, 2005, 12:54 AM
i have been to prestige a few years ago....you sure are right about the lawn etc....freaked my wife out big time...she vowed never to go back there!!!! lol

but he did have some special fish

discusjim
Tue Aug 02, 2005, 10:04 AM
Hey mate rod lewis his internet doesn't work at the moment. I had a talk with him today, give him a call be easier. Jim