PDA

View Full Version : first discus

tacks
Sun Apr 04, 2004, 12:19 AM
I am like a little kid at Christmas I just returned several hours ago from Jack Wattleys discus warehouse in Miami it was amazing to see all the discus at all sizes it was a beautiful thing to see Well I picked out 7 3" or so discus and now that it is dark in the room they are beautiful and are not hiding but going in and out of the plants {90 gallon planted } hope all I have learned on this site will see me through thanks all for your help tacks

flukes
Sun Apr 04, 2004, 01:06 AM
good stuff tacks,
you'll haveto post pictures of your new dinner plates. Also what strains did you get? i would love to be able to go to Jack wattley's and pick out a few, i remember seeing one particular discus on his site the "red panda"
and i was looking for it every where, then i found one but it didnt have no where near the amount of marking compared too the one on jack site.
Anyway taa care of them and they will reward you by turning into a stunning fish.

Cheers
Scott

tacks
Sun Apr 04, 2004, 01:52 AM
Scott I got Red panda{really red}, Blue hi fin, Hi fin coerulea, Turquoise straited, Red snakeskin, Striated red, Red spotted green as they adjust more clor will develop thanks tacks

flukes
Sun Apr 04, 2004, 02:08 AM
Damn you i want that red panda!!!
Sounds like you got some nice fish there...
We want pics!!

tacks
Sun Apr 04, 2004, 02:19 AM
I am not on a computer I have web tv and not the where all to send pictures as I wish I could as my 90 gal planted really looks great with the new fish tacks

Proteus
Sun Apr 04, 2004, 02:51 AM
oh Tacks... as Scott has said...

we NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED pics... (tries to stop drooling)

but the mental pic I am getting will do for the moment.

Essayons89
Sun Apr 04, 2004, 06:34 AM
Congrats on the new discus, they sound awesome.

Ditto on the pics, lots of pics.

Bryan