PDA

View Full Version : Is this a Pair

chris
Sun May 15, 2005, 10:05 AM
I have a pair of Turks spawning all the time, now the eggs usually have little black dots in them then the get a bit fungal and go white then the parents each them.
How do I stop the eggs going white :?:
When I get back from bali in a few weeks they will go into my Breeding tank as long as my sick goldern sunrise still isnt in there.
These Guys have had plenty of practice and defend there eggs with there life :!:
I have this older goldern crystal in the tank with them the king. He or She has massive fights with the big male Turk its quite a site. They do 180 spins and through gravel up.
Would this Crystal be a male. I thought he was trying to shack up with the male Turq :?:
Not anymore :!:

Merrilyn
Sun May 15, 2005, 12:51 PM
The only way to find out is to put them in the breeding tank. Keep the water in there very clean, and slightly more acid than your display tank.

With luck, you should see wrigglers.

chris
Sat May 21, 2005, 11:03 AM
Its now confirmed they are a pair. They spawn all the time. They used to go white all the time but recently I noticed black dots in them. today I noticed free swimming wrigglers. You beauty :twisted: :twisted:

goldenpigeon
Sat May 21, 2005, 11:35 AM
congtats!!! its good when they have wrigglers!

DR.V
Sat May 21, 2005, 02:08 PM
lovely...show us the parents

goldenpigeon
Sat May 21, 2005, 11:14 PM
there is pics of them in the photo forum.... i think? anyway there r pics of them somewhere her...

Merrilyn
Sun May 22, 2005, 02:37 PM
Fantastic news. Well done. Don't you just love to see wrigglers.

jim from sydney
Mon May 23, 2005, 07:11 AM
good news keep us posted....Jim