PDA

View Full Version : Wardley Tri-Start neutraliser

goldenpigeon
Sun May 15, 2005, 01:16 AM
hi yall,
has any1 used this product before? i decided to try it out and this is the dosage

2 drops neutralise 5L of water

5mL dose 250L - which is more than i do at a w/c

i bought the small bottle which is 125mL for $11.15! 125mL treats 6250L of water!

i used to use the aquarium science brand neutraliser which was 500mL for about $20 but it was like 5mL per 40L! this stuff is so much better than aquarium science!

i do twice daily w/c on my breeding tank atm and i change about 40L each time. it works out at 16 drops per w/c!

chris
Sun May 15, 2005, 10:30 AM
Wow Junior thats stuff sound like it gos a fair way. One drop per 5L.
Ive used that stuff before. I just squirt a bit in each bucket a few days before a water change it got to costly obviously. But if I read the bottle Id still be using it.
But in Adelaide our water is pretty Average, fair bit of clorine in it from day to day so It pays us to us a little bit more.

goldenpigeon
Sun May 22, 2005, 08:29 AM
it goes a very long way!!!!! i just did a w/c on the 6ft tank and i changed about 165L and only used 66 drops!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dreamer
Sun May 22, 2005, 08:39 AM
aquastar from AOA treat 70lt with 1ml, 1ltr bottle cost $55

goldenpigeon
Tue May 24, 2005, 07:43 AM
that sounds pretty good dreamer! im gonna just go with this for a while. it is great stuff and no problems!!!

now that i think about it is fairly expensive but im not neutralising the water of the sydney aquarium so im fine for now and this is quite practical because i dont have huge bottles of chemical laying around everywhere.

where can i get a bottle of that stuff dreamer? i hope to try it in the future!

lesxda
Tue May 24, 2005, 01:29 PM
I got a bottle in lismore

goldenpigeon
Wed May 25, 2005, 08:02 AM
i cant be bothered to go to lismore just for a bottle of neutraliser. i might pull in and get some the next time i go down there. where was the place u got it from?