PDA

View Full Version : i gotta blonde joke bout Adelaide!

goldenpigeon
Sat May 14, 2005, 04:04 AM
my sister (a blonde) told me this joke this morning. hope u guys like it! :D

ok these 2 blondes (room mates) r sitting outside their house havin a dakery and 1 of them says to the other "hey, u which place is closer u recon? the moon or Adelaide?"

the other blonde replies " DUH!! its very obvious! u can see Adelaide from here can u?!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

goldenpigeon
Sat May 14, 2005, 04:05 AM
*the other blonde replies " DUH!! its very obvious! u cant see Adelaide from here can u?!"

Merrilyn
Sat May 14, 2005, 07:04 AM
ROFL Hey, I like it.

Littlefish
Sat May 14, 2005, 08:06 AM
Excellent!

What I liked best was the repetition of the punch line in case we didn't get it!!

Fred :lol:

goldenpigeon
Sat May 14, 2005, 08:15 AM
thanx fred but the first punch line said i can see adelaide from here

the second said i cant

glad u like it!

Littlefish
Sat May 14, 2005, 09:06 AM
Thanks for the explanation GP!

I took it that the question mark on the end of the first one made it a sarcastic question. Like: "What, are you saying you can see Adelaide from here?"

Anyway, I'm laughing again thinking about the explanation of the first punchline and me explaining my interpretation of the punchline and...

These two blondes walked into a building. You'd think one of them would have seen it!

Fred :lol:

goldenpigeon
Sat May 14, 2005, 12:02 PM
lol yer hehehe.

yer i thought i might just put the explanation up 4 all u blondes out there!!!!! :lol:

chrissyoscar
Sat May 14, 2005, 11:02 PM
Love the blonde jokes :D
Keep em goming.

Here's a joke I recieved in my email the other day.

Three women die together in an accident and go to heaven.
When they get there, St. Peter says, "We only have one rule here in heaven: don't step on the ducks!"
So they enter heaven, and sure enough, there are ducks all over the place. It is almost impossible not to step on a duck, and although they try their best to avoid them, the first woman accidentally steps on one.
Along comes St.. Peter with the ugliest man she ever saw.
St. Peter chains them together and says, "Your punishment for stepping on a duck is to spend eternity chained to this ugly man!"
The next day, the second woman steps accidentally on a duck and along comes St. Peter, who doesn't miss a thing. With him is another extremely ugly man. He chains them together with the same admonishment as for the first woman.
The third woman has observed all this and, not wanting to be chained for all eternity to an ugly man, is very, VERY careful where she steps.
She manages to go months without stepping on any ducks, but one day St. Peter comes up to her with the most handsome man she has ever laid eyes on .... very tall, long eyelashes, muscular, and thin.
St. Peter chains them together without saying a word.
The happy woman says, "I wonder what I did to deserve being chained to you for all of eternity?"
The guy says, "I don't know about you, but I stepped on a duck!"

goldenpigeon
Sat May 14, 2005, 11:09 PM
lol hehehe good things CAN come to blondes who r carefull. good 1 i like it.

ill try and get some more blondez 4 yaz!

Littlefish
Sun May 15, 2005, 03:29 AM
Har Har! Love it! :lol:

Speaking of ducks:

This bloke had a duck. The duck went everywhere with him. They were mates.

One day he went to the pictures, but the man on the door refused to let him in with the duck. Much incensed by this blatantly speciesist attitude, he decided to smuggle the duck into the cinema.

He stuffed the duck down his trousers, pulled his jacket forward to hide the bulge, and proceeded to enter the cinema.

As soon as the lights were dimmed, he unzipped his fly so the duck could poke its head out and watch the movie.

Two blondes, arriving late, sat down next to him. After a couple of minutes, the blonde next to him whispered to her mate:

"This bloke next to me has this thing sticking out of his pants!"

The second blonde answered:

"Eeew! Just ignore it!"

The first blonde replied:

"I would - but it's eating my popcorn!!"

Fred

Merrilyn
Sun May 15, 2005, 12:19 PM
ROFL - loved it.