PDA

View Full Version : Blue Rams

Ben
Mon May 02, 2005, 05:20 AM
Hi peoples,

I have seen a few pics of blue rams lately and i think i have fallen in love!
Especially after seeing the female of mtchye!
i have kept a lot of varieties of fish over the years but never ramirezi.

I have done a bit of a google search and know what water conditions they like but i have 2 questions if anyone can help me.

*I have a planted 4 foot tank with discus and was going to move them into another tank, would it be possible to keep 12 rams in the same tank?
by them selves?

*also i live in Melbourne, where would be a good place to pick some up?

Thanks in advance,
Ben

Ps, please send me a PM if you have any for sale!

goldenpigeon
Mon May 02, 2005, 05:28 AM
rams go with discus just so you know.

you can deffinetly keep more i your 4ft but make sure there are plenty of females to go around at least half the population should be females just to make sure you dont have any problems

Ben
Mon May 02, 2005, 05:29 AM
Cheers Junior! Very good point!
One question though....
Do you ever go to school!

lol

Ps, WRX are crap!

goldenpigeon
Mon May 02, 2005, 05:44 AM
ok first i have to make a point: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

FYI: BMW's r crap! i sh*t on the bonet!! (lol i bet u have 1)
WRX's r sold more because they r hot performance cars. (with a little bit of soup (preferably tomato) they can go from 0 to 100 in 5 seconds. i would love to c a BMW do that. go sit back in your "luxury" bomb and be proud of it for all i care! but u know WRX's r the best! :twisted:

k no i didnt go to skool today cause i would have to play teacher and student cause it is labour day public holiday. lol i could just c me being a loner in class NOT!!! :wink:

1 question 4 u 8-)

do u eva work?

Ben
Thu May 05, 2005, 05:48 AM
Geeez junior, that is a very agressive post you have there! and you are showing your age by putting that up!

I am glad for you that you like wrx's so much, but they are not the best! and are not for me, but you are intitled to have an opinion!

Relax junior and just enjoy your fish........!

Ben

goldenpigeon
Thu May 05, 2005, 06:38 AM
lol i wanted to c ur responce with that lol i was only jokin with the whole lot of it :lol:

leanne31
Thu May 05, 2005, 06:48 AM
Dont back down junior theres nothing wrong with a bit of biff. :twisted:

Leanne

goldenpigeon
Thu May 05, 2005, 06:54 AM
to much football 4 u leanne :twisted:

nah i dun wanna offend any1 sometimes i just like to see ppls reactions. i need to remind myself that im on global internet thoagh but just

"AM I EVER GONNA SEE THE BIF AGAIN? ........

BRING BACK! BRING BACK! THE BIFF!!!!!

lol

Chafule
Thu May 05, 2005, 07:14 AM
i thought this post was about rams... o.O =]

goldenpigeon
Thu May 05, 2005, 07:23 AM
so did i then ben had to go and ruin everythin :D

Merrilyn
Thu May 05, 2005, 11:46 AM
It's cool GP. Don't stress. Nothing wrong with being a bit passionate about a car.

But, yeah, we are on the net, and it is sometimes difficult to tell when someone is really joking, so sometimes we just have to tone it down a bit.

It's all cool. No harm done.

BTW Ben, did you manage to find any rams. One of our members, brad curre is breeding some at the moment. Send him a PM if you're interested.

Ben
Thu May 05, 2005, 12:50 PM
Hi Peoples!
Me and junior are all cool! we are in fact best buddies!
As for having a biff.....i am 6 ffot 3 inches high and weigh in at 104 kilos!! With a size 155 shoe!(no joking!!)

Juniors just upset coz he knows i am right!!! lol

Cheers Ladyred, i am sending brad a Pm now,
thanks for putting me on to him, I also heard through the grapevine Kev might be getting some german bred f1's soon.

Cheers
Ben

Del
Fri May 06, 2005, 04:04 AM
Is Brad in Melbourne, Lady Red?

goldenpigeon
Fri May 06, 2005, 05:59 AM
yup thats right ppl we r BEST buddies. :D

ben in your pic u dont look 104 kilos!!!! or was that before you got a pasion for KFC? :lol: u r 3 inches longer than my tank. lol what is 155 in normal shoe terms? or do i know nothing bout shoe sizes? :lol:

if u get to see me in a head to toe pic (i got a video camera and it is supposed to be able to take still pics!) ull think im a pip-squeak im short 4 my age :cry: (i think or mayb my friends are just tall guys? meh) :lol:

Merrilyn
Fri May 06, 2005, 09:07 AM
Del, Brad lives about an hour outside of Melbourne.

Send him a PM, and he will get in touch with you.

kevkoi
Fri May 06, 2005, 11:16 AM
Actually, I just located some wildcaught Venezualan rams today!!! They're at the exporters place in quarantine and they look unreal!!!

I've put a hold on 50 of them and they will be kept in quarantine for me here for 2 weeks prior to shipment to Sydney to be quarantined a further 2 weeks, so when they come out, they'll be nice and fat, healthy and happy as pig in mud!

Ben
Fri May 06, 2005, 11:51 AM
cool Kev,
please keep us posted a few days before they are available!

Cheers mate!

Too much liquid amber junior, that was sposed to be size 15 shoe!
as far as the extra kilos thats what marrige does!

Ben

goldenpigeon
Fri May 06, 2005, 12:17 PM
k i wouldnt understand that ben :D

Merrilyn
Fri May 06, 2005, 12:41 PM
Owwww Kev, I think you just found a home for some of those wild rams. :wink:

weird
Fri May 06, 2005, 03:38 PM
Can we please add some pics of blue rams to this post, cause I have fallen in love with rams in general ... I had my golden rams eating out of my hand yesterday .... need pics pls !!!!