PDA

View Full Version : G&S Aquarium 3rd Birthday sale

gsaqua
Sun Mar 28, 2004, 08:23 PM
We are having our 3rd birthday sale on the 3rd and 4th of April, everything in the shop is discounted a minimum 10% some items are bellow cost such as Aqua pro 1200 l/h canister filters for $75 Aqua pro internal power filters 500 l/h for $5.00, 700 l/h $7.00, Aqua pro heaters any size $10.00 each plus many more bargains. One lucky shopper will win a complete 56 liter curved glass aquarium set up, check our web site for details http://www.gnsaquarium.com.au/html/specials.html

George

Proteus
Sun Mar 28, 2004, 08:48 PM
George,

There are a few things that I am interested in... BUT... is this sale only for the specific days at the store only (what about shipping at the purchasers cost)???

gsaqua
Mon Mar 29, 2004, 08:38 PM
I will ship what ever you are interested in at the sale price until current stocks run out.

George

Proteus
Mon Mar 29, 2004, 08:50 PM
George,

I will give you a call later today or tomorrow... I definately want to get a couple of those 1500lph Aqua-Ones and a few other bits and pieces as spares... (or for new tanks, but dont tell the boss ok).

If any other Sydney-Siders are SERIOUSLY interested in taking advantage of the great specials on offer here, reply here and to save on shipping do one bulk order...

Same goes with all others around Oz, why not try and get together with others in your area and see what you can do...

Thanks

Chris McMahon
Sat Apr 03, 2004, 01:12 AM
I picked up some great bargains at G&S this morning. A 6wt and 9w UV steriliser, a couple of 300w heaters, a internal filter, a 4' double fluro light, an algae magnet and a nutrafin CO2 system all for under $300.
Saved around $250 off normal prices. :D

Staff were friendly and helpful too. Also got to look at some nice discus and got some good advice on compatible tank mates.

Proteus
Sat Apr 03, 2004, 01:45 AM
That is great to hear Chris...

...and, welcome to DF.com...

maybe you can do a review on the UV units when they are up and running...

I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of the order I placed with George during the week... 2 x 1500LPH Canisters (Sacem Marathon & AquaPro) & 2 x 300w heaters (can never have too many heaters)...