PDA

View Full Version : where can i find a 'schnoodle' breeder in sydney

Mattzilla
Wed Apr 20, 2005, 11:36 AM
my wife wants to buy a schnoodle (schnauzer x poodle) puppy but we are having trouble locating a breeder in sydney. anyone know a breeder or know where i can find some more information?

cheers
matt

Proteus
Wed Apr 20, 2005, 09:41 PM
I actually saw something about them on Burkes Backyard or Dr Harry some months ago, and they along with Cavoodles and a few others were very prone to some genetic issues???

Not trying to put you off, as they are cute looking dogs, but maybe do some digging, as some of those blend breeds are a problem (as they age).

Can anyone help.

BTW, Matt, they had them up at Westfield at the store a few weeks ago, not cheap, but that is the same with all the dogs they have (I so want those Chocolate Labs they had the other day)

Mattzilla
Wed Apr 20, 2005, 11:26 PM
thanks ro i'll look more into it.

she has to get something crossed with a poodle cause i am allergic to dog hair and apparently poodles are low allergenic dogs or something. to be honest with you i don't even want a dog but she is dying to get one. i told her we could look for the dog and find out everything we need to know about it then i would think about it. maybe i'll fins one, play with it and see if my allergies go nuts.

looking forward to that experiment.....NOT!

Proteus
Wed Apr 20, 2005, 11:31 PM
lol... here comes puffy sneezy Matt

Mattzilla
Wed Apr 20, 2005, 11:32 PM
yaaaaaayyyyy.....sneeze!