PDA

View Full Version : This forum

DR.V
Tue Apr 12, 2005, 10:57 AM
This forum is the BESTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone is very helpfull , helping each other out ...
Very fast response to the new topics ....
One of my fave site !!!
Keep up the good work !!

Proteus
Tue Apr 12, 2005, 11:40 AM
Thank you...

:D

leanne31
Tue Apr 12, 2005, 12:07 PM
I'd have to agree Dv V this is just a great, friendly, informative site I've looked around and theres not another one like it my other half says Im obsessed with it as soon as I wake up I check the site and my computer stays on all day I dont go an hour with out checking in. Well done everyone. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leanne

Merrilyn
Tue Apr 12, 2005, 02:41 PM
Thankyou. It's a great pleasure to help. I love my fish and so do all the other Admins and Advisors here. It really is a labour of love. But thanks, it's nice to know it's appreciated.

Proteus
Wed Apr 20, 2005, 05:10 AM
Personally, I feel all the thanks should go out to you guys & gals. It is you that make the site what it is today, due to all the friendly and helpful advice and information given to help out our fellow hobbyists and friends.

Ben
Wed Apr 20, 2005, 06:20 AM
Well done to all involved!

I have this site set as my homepage!

cheers,
Ben

flukes
Wed Apr 20, 2005, 09:17 AM
:cry: .......ohhhh group hug!!

As Ro said its everyone, coming here asking, discussing, sharing and all in the friendlest manner.. Keep it up guys.

Merrilyn
Wed Apr 20, 2005, 09:30 AM
:oops:

flukes
Wed Apr 20, 2005, 09:34 AM
I do know what you mean though Merylin, it is nice too know someone notices what is done on behalf of moderators and admin... :wink:

Once someone thanked me in a email for helping them on contructing a 3 teir rack. Just great too know people do appreciate it....

Fishpimpin73
Wed Apr 20, 2005, 01:22 PM
We LIVE for this HOBBY.

But the MEMBERS are the ones that make it ALL WORTH WHILE.

Thank You for taking the time to invest yourselves in our dream :wink:

I WUV YOU GUYS!!

flukes
Wed Apr 20, 2005, 09:58 PM
Stop it, iam getting mooshy!!