PDA

View Full Version : do you rember the water bridge??? well..................

DiscusMad
Sat Apr 09, 2005, 06:13 PM
I found this :shock:

http://www.fishighway.com/

goldenpigeon
Sat Apr 09, 2005, 11:49 PM
how kool is that!!! i think ill get 1 for my dolphins! :)

leanne31
Sun Apr 10, 2005, 12:42 AM
Thats looks good but is pretty ridiculous how would you clean it and what if a fish died in the tube connecting the 2 tanks.

Leanne

Proteus
Sun Apr 10, 2005, 01:22 AM
= Maintenance nightmare IMO

goldenpigeon
Sun Apr 10, 2005, 05:02 AM
i have a solution leanne. just throw a barra in as soon as it dies of get a good current going to blow it out. for maintanence just buy a huge plec

Mattzilla
Sun Apr 10, 2005, 09:20 AM
crazy....just crazy

Fishpimpin73
Sun Apr 10, 2005, 04:20 PM
not in my house :wink:

DiscusMad
Sun Apr 10, 2005, 05:01 PM
but thing that gets me is how heavy would it be and if god forbid one of your tanks bust its not just the tank water that would be all over the floor but the water in the fish highway

goldenpigeon
Mon Apr 11, 2005, 07:03 AM
thats where quality comes in. i NEVER buy tanks that are not of the best quality! i think allot of people rush in and get the cheapest aquarium they can find. cheaper aquariums usually have thiner glass and maybe a less reputable brand of silicon. even getting a smaller tank i try and get the thickest possible glass within reason (not going to get 10cm thick glass for a betta barrack). i find even getting 10cm glass on a 3ft is excellent, ofcourse it is probably not called for.

if setting up 1 of these if you are a sensible person you would do your homework and find the best possition for it. if proper steps are carried out there wont be a problem.

kalebjarrod
Mon Apr 11, 2005, 09:21 AM
i'd do it just for a laugh but snot to it if it dropped prime

there is no way in hell those tanks would hold the water dropped from that tube if it droped below the water line

but it would be cool as in a tiled boys room going over the top of a pool table!

Fishpimpin73
Mon Apr 11, 2005, 07:03 PM
We have little earthquakes all the time.

I would never be able to trust something like that in my apartment.