PDA

View Full Version : Surinam's Angels From Kath (AKA Mr Wild)

ILLUSN
Fri Apr 13, 2012, 02:03 PM
Hi All.
I was Very lucky to be gtiven the chance to buy these fish of Kath, they have amazing Blue faces and red/brown spots from top to bottom along the center diminished bar.

due to space limitations these poor fish are banished to my Dads place, as you can see by the crappy iPhone photos they are trully suffering in horid neglected conditions :roll: sometimes you'd kill to move back home LOL

tank specs: 4x1.5x2 tall 27C
ph: 6.58 (co2 controlled via ph controller JBL reg and DIY fire extinguisher CO2)
Lighting 4x54w growlux t5
Filtration eheim 2028
Water changes: 2x 30-50% a week
Feeding: Sera vipan, Tetra color, Aussie blackworms, NLS thera+A plus they pick at algae wafers.
substrate Dupla ground with undergravel heating
Tankmates: Neon blue rams, german blue rams, silver tetras, clown loachx2, slamon red rainbowfish x4 , bosemani rainbowfishx3, dwarf chainloach x4, albino LF BN male, common BN female some corry's and 1 kissing gourami??!!?

Mattzilla
Sat Apr 14, 2012, 05:57 AM
they look terrible, you should give them to me

ILLUSN
Sat Apr 14, 2012, 06:09 AM
Nice try Matt

Discus Planetarium
Sat Apr 14, 2012, 07:09 AM
Very nice love your tank looks good well done

ILLUSN
Sat Apr 14, 2012, 08:09 AM
Very nice love your tank looks good well done

Thanks mate, appreciate the compliment. I supply the hardware, Dad does all the maintence, the plants are a credit to him.

Heres an updated ifail pic from when i dropped the kids off a half hour ago Have to say the camera on the 4s isn't too bad

swifto
Sat Apr 14, 2012, 08:21 AM
Your so lucky.guess u won't find quality like them in your local lfs.lol

ILLUSN
Thu Apr 19, 2012, 02:02 AM
Your so lucky.guess u won't find quality like them in your local lfs.lol

You don't want to know what Kath paid for them at 50c piece size.
Lets just say IF you were to see these in a LFS to make it woth their effort they'd cost more then what I paid for my adult Altums.

Mr Wild
Fri Apr 20, 2012, 11:54 AM
Oh fabulous pics these are the ones I really miss! All the discus in the world are great but these guys really won me over love their looks and their personalities!
Get them laying Jothy and I will be impressed lol
GL with your altums too!