PDA

View Full Version : Comments

maxpayne40
Tue Jun 21, 2011, 01:48 PM
Well I have had the critters now for over two months and thought maybe I would get a few comments on how they look. I know they are still young and my camera work is not so great and may not show them off the best :oops:

I have also included one of my bristle noses for ID and a picture of a SAE, well I hope it is one, so if it can be identified that would be great. Again the pictures are the result of my photgraphy.

First three discus

Thanks all.

maxpayne40
Tue Jun 21, 2011, 01:50 PM
Next discus and BN + SAE

maxpayne40
Wed Jun 22, 2011, 10:22 PM
Bump....would appreciate commments. Thanks.

Exotic Aquatic
Wed Jun 22, 2011, 11:32 PM
cant see any images?

Ghoti
Thu Jun 23, 2011, 12:06 AM
Unfortunately they are all included as PDF files, so they cant be viewed on the forum. Each one needs to be downloaded individually and opened in adobe acrobat reader.

Too much effort involved IMHO. Far better if JPEG's were used so they display in the actual post.

Cheers,
Scott

maxpayne40
Thu Jun 23, 2011, 02:48 AM
Yeah sorry about the PDF files but the jpegs all were 'oversized' when I went to load them on the site or at least that is the message I got. I see you can open them individually as Ghoti pointed out, it only takes a few minutes for all of them. If anyone can suggest a better way that will load them on it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Chillinfish
Thu Jun 23, 2011, 05:49 AM
Must say the shape is a bit elongated for a discus...and the eyes on a few are a tad large. What size aquarium are you keepin them in? And the frequency of your water changes? Other than those few things, be proud of your discus...don't let what other people say change you're opinion, I've had that happen before haha. Happy fish keepin.

maxpayne40
Thu Jun 23, 2011, 08:05 AM
The elongation might be from my poor photography skills I will try and post some better pictures at some time. The tank is a 132lt and water changes are every two days (20 -25%). Also have overhead trikcle filter and external cannister filter (1100lt/hr).

Thanks for comment.

Ghoti
Thu Jun 23, 2011, 08:16 AM
Yeah sorry about the PDF files but the jpegs all were 'oversized' when I went to load them on the site or at least that is the message I got. I see you can open them individually as Ghoti pointed out, it only takes a few minutes for all of them. If anyone can suggest a better way that will load them on it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

You could open a photobucket account. It's free, it has tools to resize images and you can either embed the pictures in your post or provide links.

Cheers,
Scott