PDA

View Full Version : EA HAS GONE ANGEL MAD

Exotic Aquatic
Sat Jun 11, 2011, 11:35 AM
Thanks Jothy and Matt, now i have a new sickness, angel fish!

We have imported the following that will all be in store Wednesday:

Black Pinoy/ Blue pearl /Black peacock/whatever other stupid names they have.

Med-Large Koi angels

Long fin/veil tail angels

Some REALLY LARGE (larger than last size) Altum angels, from our first import of these, come back home, also 6 of the last batch left, not sure which ill keep myself yet!

some small koi angels too, but these are nothing special.

pics will come as soon as i can, hopefully mid-late this week.

much love,

-EA

cramdub
Sun Jun 12, 2011, 10:44 PM
Looking forward to pics and prices!

Mattzilla
Mon Jun 13, 2011, 01:40 AM
i want pics and first dips at the black pinoy... and full/high cover koi

oh... please....

glad you have been bitten by the angel bug
hehehe

Mr Wild
Mon Jun 13, 2011, 01:34 PM
Adrian knows they are for me first Matt LOL!!!!!!

Exotic Aquatic
Mon Jun 13, 2011, 02:14 PM
HAHAHAHA there are enough for all of you!

We are also doing are best to secure more TRUE red backs, (yes Kath, we have you in mind!!!), i know there arent many available...stay tuned for more details.

I can confirm the angels will be in store Thursday when i can get some more pics. We have Pinoy black in 2 sizes! The kois are decent cover, however not full orangey red- but we are receiveing another big load of imported domestics which include Silver Pinoy (not white), and some high covers that are supposedly very impressive- however we never really know til they land of course. We should have these second lot of angels in a week or so (plus two weeks quarantine of course). Ill get pics as they are unpacked.

Mr Wild
Tue Jun 14, 2011, 08:12 AM
HAHAHAHA there are enough for all of you!

We are also doing are best to secure more TRUE red backs, (yes Kath, we have you in mind!!!), i know there arent many available...stay tuned for more details.

I can confirm the angels will be in store Thursday when i can get some more pics. We have Pinoy black in 2 sizes! The kois are decent cover, however not full orangey red- but we are receiveing another big load of imported domestics which include Silver Pinoy (not white), and some high covers that are supposedly very impressive- however we never really know til they land of course. We should have these second lot of angels in a week or so (plus two weeks quarantine of course). Ill get pics as they are unpacked.

Good to know your looking after the old girl first!

Red Tail Shark
Sun Jul 24, 2011, 10:30 PM
wow these sound really good wish i could get some !!!