PDA

View Full Version : New Kids On The Block

Dee
Sat Mar 19, 2005, 03:33 PM
Hey All,

I got these guys shipped to Melbourne from Rod Lewis last wednesday. I got 3 Web Leopard SS's, 2 Mosaic Leopards and 2 of Rod's Red Turks. All fish where begging for food and eating about an hour after been let out of the bag ! :shock:

Thanks to Rod for these great fish and his great service. The little guys where still a little shy with the lights on when these pics where taken, but have since settled in nicely with lights on and are always rushing to the front of the tank begging for food. They are soooooo HUNGRY !!! :shock: I will post more pics once they have fully settled in. :)

Cheers,

Dee

Dee
Sat Mar 19, 2005, 03:36 PM
Group shot, still a little shy with the lights on...

DiscusMad
Sat Mar 19, 2005, 11:34 PM
very nice

I wish I had some

kalebjarrod
Sun Mar 20, 2005, 02:30 AM
very nice i was up buying off rod last week

mine a still a little tmid as they have gone direct into a planted tank

stunning fish though, and a nice guy to boot!

Dee
Sun Mar 20, 2005, 10:20 AM
Hey All,

Thanks for the reply's ... yeah Rod's fish are awesome and they just keep getting better ! Totally fearless and eating like complete pigs :D

Thanks again ...

Cheers,

Dee.

Merrilyn
Sun Mar 20, 2005, 01:01 PM
Gorgeous fish Dee. Good choice.

sunshinediscus
Sun Mar 20, 2005, 08:15 PM
Hi Dee,

Great looking photos mate, looks like the discus are settling in just fine. Glad you like them:)

Rod

africandiscus
Mon Mar 21, 2005, 04:27 AM
They loook amazing

Mattzilla
Mon Mar 21, 2005, 07:00 AM
yeah they look awesome...looking foward to seeing them in the flesh :)

zoids
Mon Mar 21, 2005, 03:01 PM
Dee,

The fishes looks to be settling in well.

Roy

Dee
Tue Mar 22, 2005, 12:04 PM
Hi Roy,

The discus have settled in very nicely :) They are coloring up more and more each day. Im looking forward to getting these guys to adult size. Will post some more pics in a week or so. Thanks to youself and Rod for the great fish.

Cheers,

Dee :D

zoids
Tue Mar 22, 2005, 05:10 PM
Dee,

Just enjoy and watch them grow. Thanks for the compliments on the fishes. Just give Rod a shout if you need more.

Roy

Dee
Wed Mar 30, 2005, 02:40 PM
Well I took Roy's advice and ordered more fish off Rod :lol: :roll: Although I had to promise the gf I'd sell my beloved aussie muscle car if i ever so much went near or bought another discus :shock: :shock:

Guess I'll be riding my old Malvern Star to work soon enough 8-)

Cheers,

Dee

sunshinediscus
Wed Mar 30, 2005, 07:27 PM
Dee,

I will accept A9X as a trade for discus :D, very cool car.

Rod

flukes
Thu Mar 31, 2005, 01:06 AM
Great looking fish, good work Rod..

Dee
Thu Mar 31, 2005, 10:06 AM
G'day Rod,

:lol: Thanks for the offer, but I think i'll hold on to the Torana for now :wink:

:lol: I'm getting too old to ride a pushy to work these days :P

Cheers,

Dee

Dee
Fri Apr 01, 2005, 03:24 PM
Hi all,

Well another 6 fish arrived from Rod today ... 3 x Golden Mosaic, 2 x Rod's Red Turks and 1 Mosaic Leopard :D

The new guys where begging for food and eating within a half hour of being put in the tank. All have settled in well and seem very happy. I will take some pics of the new fish once they settle in with lights on.

Thanks to Rod once again ! :wink:

Cheers,

Dee :)