PDA

View Full Version : My First Discus Sale

DiscusMan
Fri Mar 18, 2005, 08:02 AM
June last year i wen to malaysia and purchased a lot of fishes.

The plan was to buy a lot then get pairs and sell the rest. Well the time to sell is here.

I have a lot of nice fish for sale at my house at present including.

Patterned Pigeons
Whites
Goldens
Melons
white faced Malboros
plus others.

Prices start at around $25 for the smaller melons and works up from there.

I am in Sydney and you can just PM me if your interested in coming and having a look. I will reply to you with my phone number so you can call me.

Must make room for my fry as i am running out of tanks. :)

Thanks for reading

Wayne

africandiscus
Sun Mar 20, 2005, 09:07 PM
Pictures please

DiscusMan
Tue Mar 22, 2005, 10:18 PM
This is a picture that is located in my personal gallery and has been there for a while so the fish are larget than these phots as well.

http://www.discusforums.com/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=477

Still ahve all of them available at present. Not in a hurry to sell but they must go in the end to make some room for me.

I have fish ranging in proce from $5 for fish i have bred up to $250 but most around the $50 mark. The ones in the photo above are all $50.

PM me for my phone number as i dont wanna post it in a public forum. I am located at Prestons, which is close to liverpool or the crossroads.

Ta

Wayne

fishinggame
Sun Apr 03, 2005, 04:56 PM
I am interested in purchasing some fish of you please email me or ph 0429701470
Cheers
Tony

kswong34
Mon Apr 04, 2005, 03:02 AM
Hi, I am from KL, Malaysia. Just would like to find out more about how to import fish from Malaysia?? Can you help??

Thanks in advance!!
kswong34

DiscusMan
Tue Apr 05, 2005, 01:28 AM
OK to import fish you need the following things.

1. A Quarantine facility that argrees to house the number of fish you are bringing in. This will cost abotu $100 a tank for teh two week period.

2. An importers licence. You obtain these from teh goverment department and i believe it is just a matter of filling otu the paperwork and paying your money.

It just takes of but of organising to acheive but is easily doable.

HTH

Wayne

DiscusMan
Mon Apr 25, 2005, 01:50 AM
Just thought i would give an update on this.

Lot of people asking me to ship interstate. I am really really unsure of doing this so that is why as yet i havent really followed this up.

I havent sold any of my fish yet. There is a pair of goldens that have spawned and hatched a batch of babies in the tank so if anyone wants to try breeding with a 100% gauranteed pair then let me know. The price stays the same for them even thou i know the they are a pair :)

will take some updated pics and post them here later tonight.

I also have my first batch of my own breed discus that will be available soon. At present i have very clean goldens and browns.

Wayne

flukes
Mon Apr 25, 2005, 04:05 AM
Damn wish you could ship interstate...

DiscusMan
Tue Apr 26, 2005, 12:40 AM
The breeding pair of goldens has been sold.

Wayne

jim from sydney
Sun May 08, 2005, 07:44 AM
Hi Wayne
I am Jim Dean and have been (as a guest) to the ADA meeting in Feb. The last 2 meetings i was interstate. Will join at the May meeting. Do you bring the fish for sale to the next meeting or is that to difficult. Jim.

jim from sydney
Mon May 09, 2005, 11:27 PM
Hi Wayne
just noticed that there will be no ADA meeting in May.
If you still have discus for sale can you let me know please. Regards....Jim.