PDA

View Full Version : Another blonde joke.

Merrilyn
Thu Mar 10, 2005, 04:27 AM
Two sisters inherit the family farm. One is blonde, the other brunette.

They look around the farm and notice there is no bull for the cows. Well every farm needs a bull, so they decide that the brunette better go into town to try to buy one from the sale yards.

She tells the blonde sister to wait at home, and if she manages to buy a bull at a good price, she will send her a telegram telling her to hitch up the trailer and drive into town to collect the bull.

As luck would have it, she manages to buy a good bull for $599 but that leaves her just one dollar to send a telegram.

Off she goes to the post office, and tells the young clerk her dilema. He is very sympathetic, but telegrams cost $1 per word and he can't alter the rules.

The brunette thinks for a minute, and says 'Okay, I want you to send the word "comfortable" to my sister.'

'But how is that going to let her know that you need her to bring the trailer into town to collect the bull"

'Well,' replies the brunette, 'it's a big word, and my sister is blonde. So she will sound it out COM FOR TA BUL!'

leanne31
Thu Mar 10, 2005, 05:46 AM
Ha Ha :lol: I gather your not a blonde then merrilyn :wink:

Leanne

Merrilyn
Thu Mar 10, 2005, 06:36 AM
Ooops are my blond roots showing :D

Kaza
Thu Mar 10, 2005, 10:10 AM
As part of my degree (speech pathology) I have to learn the phonetic alphabet, which is taking words apart.
I have spend all night translating words, when I decide to have a quick look at the fourm. Couldnt believe my eyes, your joke is so applicable, I'll have to use it at uni tomorrow give everyone a good laugh! Ps I'am blonde and for that matter so is Leanne.

the_oracle
Thu Mar 10, 2005, 10:25 AM
A good one..............
:lol:

Ben
Thu Mar 10, 2005, 11:22 AM
thats the CLEANEST blond joke i have heard in ages!
lol

leanne31
Thu Mar 10, 2005, 11:42 AM
Ahh but Karen you forgot to say we're unusual blondes we're smart :lol: :lol:

Leanne

Kaza
Thu Mar 10, 2005, 09:33 PM
very clever Leanne

leanne31
Mon Mar 14, 2005, 09:06 AM
Talking of blondes my 6 yr old daughter is also blonde and i dont know if u guys interstate know or not but adelaide woke to a state wide black out this morning and my daughter Brooke said to me Mum i dont think I can go to school this morning and I asked her why and she told me because the powers out so the car isnt going to work i just had to laugh :lol:

Leanne

Merrilyn
Mon Mar 14, 2005, 09:10 AM
Seems like good blonde logic to me :lol:

kalebjarrod
Mon Mar 14, 2005, 09:39 AM
A chicken farmer went into a local tavern and took a seat at the bar next to a woman patron and orders a glass of champagne.
The woman perks up and says, "How about that? I just ordered a glass of champagne, too!"
He turned to her and said, "What a coincidence. This is a special day for me; I'm celebrating."
"This is a special day for me, too, and I'm also celebrating!," says the woman.
"What a coincidence," says the man. They clinked glasses and he asked, "What are you celebrating?"
"My husband and I have been trying to have a child. Today, my gynecologist told me I'm pregnant!"
"What a coincidence," says the man. "I'm a chicken farmer. For years all my hens were infertile, but today they're finally fertile."
"That's great!" says the woman, "how did your chickens become fertile?"
" I switched cocks," he replied.
"What a coincidence," she said.

leanne31
Mon Mar 14, 2005, 09:45 AM
Thats very funny ryan :lol: and so is what you have added under Kalebjarrod on the left hand side. :lol: :lol:

Leanne

Merrilyn
Mon Mar 14, 2005, 09:50 AM
Pssst Leanne - he didn't have a choice :twisted:

kalebjarrod
Mon Mar 14, 2005, 10:42 AM
ladyred,

of course i didn't have a choice, god created me that way : :wink:

Merrilyn
Mon Mar 14, 2005, 12:28 PM
*bows to the almighty and mildly good looking Kalebjarod* and runs away sniggering. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

kalebjarrod
Mon Mar 14, 2005, 09:54 PM
LOL, i have been in a funny mood recently

sorry all

Proteus
Tue Mar 15, 2005, 02:49 AM
ummmm, I think it is Fabio now.... for today anyway...

mmmmmm, thinks what someone can be ranked as tomorrow... :P

goldenpigeon
Tue Mar 15, 2005, 03:03 AM
hahaha that was a good 1 ladyred :lol: :lol: :lol: ,
u made me laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: i have a blonde sister and this joke kinda rings a bell in real life :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

David