PDA

View Full Version : Singapore discus for sale

sunshinediscus
Wed Mar 09, 2005, 10:41 AM
Great quality discus, call me on 07 3890 3108 or 0405 253 533 or send me an email lewisdiscus@optusnet.com.au for more info.

red melon 6cm $60
golden melon 7cm $85
golden mosaic 5cm $50
golden snakeskin 5cm $60
leopard snakeskin web type 6/7cm $95
leopard mosaic 6/7cm $85
red pidgeon 6cm $35
blue diamond hi fin red eyes 6/7cm $45
red white 7cm $35
snakeskin 6/7cm $35
rose red 10cm $75

Rod Lewis

Merrilyn
Wed Mar 09, 2005, 10:53 AM
Are these from our friend William. Then you definately have mail.

sunshinediscus
Wed Mar 09, 2005, 11:16 AM
No Merrilyn, William still has some work to do before he can send here. I've sent him in the right direction and soon enough some of Williams discus will be here, if not by me then other importers for sure. I'm happy with who i import from now and am unlikely to change anytime soon.

Regards

Rod

Merrilyn
Wed Mar 09, 2005, 11:21 AM
Got any piccies of the red melons :P

sunshinediscus
Wed Mar 09, 2005, 10:44 PM
red melons

sunshinediscus
Wed Mar 09, 2005, 10:47 PM
golden snakeskin

sunshinediscus
Wed Mar 09, 2005, 10:50 PM
golden mosaic

sunshinediscus
Wed Mar 09, 2005, 10:52 PM
leopard mosaic

Mattzilla
Wed Mar 09, 2005, 11:00 PM
very nice looking fish mate

Merrilyn
Thu Mar 10, 2005, 01:14 AM
You have e-mail Rod. Beautiful fish.

weird
Thu Mar 10, 2005, 07:37 AM
Fantastic Rod. I wish I was in QLD ... hey I just remembered I am going to sunshine coast for my brothers wedding ... but won't have much time ... is this your web page Rod ?

http://www.lewisdiscus.com/

Getting this when I try to go there ? "Fedora Core Test Page"

sunshinediscus
Thu Mar 10, 2005, 08:07 PM
Hi Dave,

Well if you find some time when you are on the Sunshine coast to make a side trip to Brisbane come on over and check the discus out. I'm about a 1 hour drive from that area.

Sorry about the web site, my hosts changed servers and i havn't reloaded the site onto the new server. I doubt i will bother actually, trafic generated by the website is not strong and for the costs involved is hardly worth it to me. It's nice to have a presence on the www , but to stay updated takes quite a bit of effort and hasn't proven its value to me.

Regards

Rod

chris
Fri Mar 11, 2005, 09:16 AM
Hi Rod Im still interested in a pair of Juvinile blue Diamonds, how long would it take to get to Adelaide, and please show me some pictures,
Cheers chris 8-)

sunshinediscus
Fri Mar 11, 2005, 01:12 PM
Hi Chris, I've attached a link from Mtchye which shows a blue diamond he got from me a couple of weeks ago, it's a better pic than the ones i have taken and shows the discus well. The ones i have for sale are from the same batch and are similar quality. http://www.discusforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2308

Adelaide is a same day service, we have direct flights from here in brisbane so will take about 8 hours or so.

goldenpigeon
Fri Mar 11, 2005, 09:52 PM
Rod i send u an e-mail about comming to see some discus. did u get it?

David

mtchye
Fri Mar 11, 2005, 11:16 PM
I dunno if i have said this already, but the discus I got from Rod are so healthy, really some of the healthiest I've seen. They ate straight out of the bag, after a very long trip. It was about 24 hours in the bag to get them to Perth and quarantine inspected and they were fine...

Eating like pigs within days too.. :)

You won't be disappointed.

Cheers
Vincent

mtchye
Fri Mar 11, 2005, 11:17 PM
Also no offence to Rod, but he takes pics of his fish with a flash most of the time, so the colour is a little washed out. They are usually more colourful in real life lol... talk about your reverse false advertising ;)

Its hard to take pics of certain discus without flash though... some just won't cooperate and you need lots of light over the tank, which of course you won't have in a quarantine situation usually...

The melons a friend of mine got have a very intense colour to them, even better than those pics, is what I'm trying to say :p

goldenpigeon
Fri Mar 11, 2005, 11:19 PM
lol. yer u told us but thats great news 4 me because i am about to try and buy some of the blue diamonds cof Rod! thanx heaps.

David

sunshinediscus
Sat Mar 12, 2005, 09:47 PM
Also no offence to Rod, but he takes pics of his fish with a flash most of the time, so the colour is a little washed out. They are usually more colourful in real life lol... talk about your reverse false advertising ;)

LOL, thanks Vincent. Your right i have no choice but to use flash photography in my fish room, my room is poorly lit and i get a lot of reflections happening. I'm happy just to get a nice angle to show the shape off and hope that the person looking at the pic realizes that the color is nicer in person.

Hi David,

Check your inbox, i sent you a message yesterday. let me know if yoiu didn't receive it. Looking forward to meeting you.

Rod