PDA

View Full Version : wtb: proven mature male discus

Mattzilla
Sun Mar 06, 2005, 11:31 PM
i discovered last night that my spawning discus are both female!!!! so i need a proven male to put with them so he can chose his favourite female.

the male MUST BE PROVEN, by that i mean it must have successfully bred before. i would prefer a snake skin or red melon male if possible but will consider all strains.

i am also still selling the other juvi discus that are housed in the same tank. they are getting harrassed by my spawning females so i want to get rid of them. they are a 2" red melon, 2 " pigeon blood and a 3" cobalt blue (perfect shape on this one). i would be happy to swap these fish for a proven male.

if you have anything please contact me through my email which is: matthewdpritchard(AT)gmail.com

thanks very much everyone

matt

DiscusMad
Mon Mar 07, 2005, 12:49 PM
Its a shame that I don't live near you at the moment and you could of borrowed my SS

Mattzilla
Mon Mar 07, 2005, 09:32 PM
where is glenfield????

DiscusMad
Tue Mar 08, 2005, 12:48 PM
out south west

Mattzilla
Wed Mar 09, 2005, 06:15 AM
do you still have your discus for sale discusmad?

DiscusMad
Wed Mar 09, 2005, 12:25 PM
sorry mate I realy can't part with the bugger had bought him as a sick fish and took about a month in getting him better and fighting fit again.

If i was still living in penshurst I would of let you have a lend of him for a while but I can't say that he is proven

sorry

kevkoi
Thu Mar 10, 2005, 11:31 AM
Matt, 5inch+ Red melon MALE..... Shape to knock your socks off, $220 at SLS... RIGHT NOW!

kev

Mattzilla
Thu Mar 10, 2005, 02:03 PM
pic me kev.....

i must warn you though that i'm on a slim budget at the moment.... do you have any other males available?