PDA

View Full Version : "tanks" new tank

kalebjarrod
Sun Mar 06, 2005, 08:55 AM
I had the pleasure of dropping by tanks house today to have a look at his new setup,

lovely house and a lovley tank, i had my camera with me and tank allowed me to shot a few shots

you don't seem to get the impression from the shots but the tank is just offset from the main lounge, in a nice coner of the house, so you walk in and suddenly "BANG" there it is. Situated close enough to the main lounge to be an asset far enough away not to be a nosiey annoying waterfall.

the water movement offers a great refection across the wall behind, well placed and well built

for a DIY stand it is surprizingly effective, the venir is a pleasent surprize.

very tidy setup, the only thing i could knock was there was no spray bars in the sump, although that was 5 hours ago, he would have changed that by now. LOL

all in all, a LOVLEY setup, you should be proud :wink:

kalebjarrod
Sun Mar 06, 2005, 08:59 AM
I was thinking i would like to see if a few members would like to get together and start a semi organized gold coast BBQ and "talk fish crap" night at a different members house

it was nice to meet another person as happy to talk fish as me

a few more pics including a pic of the centre piece of diftwood already to be inserted into the tank, nice score Mrs Tank LOL :wink:

tank
Sun Mar 06, 2005, 11:34 AM
Thanks for your glowing review Ryan
I really value your input todayand I was glad i met you today. Its always nice to talk fish and pick someone's brain especially yours.
Thanks again for taking time out to come over .
PS centre peice is in looks good in the tank i reckoned we have turned it around 20 times now and the spray bars have got to wait for alittle while
also one of the tetra's gone missing any ideas
thanks mate

Ben
Sun Mar 06, 2005, 11:48 AM
great tank mate!
i would love to go to this fish meeting!
spot me 200 bucks and i will be up in a flash!

Merrilyn
Sun Mar 06, 2005, 12:08 PM
Hey you guys - I want to come too :(

Tank, your fish tank is way kewl. A work of art, and a thing of beauty. Well done.