PDA

View Full Version : hi

aplfarmer
Fri Feb 25, 2005, 12:16 AM
Hello all. I joined a few days ago and have been reading and browsing whenever I get the chance. I'm located in the mountains of Southern California, I have a 6' a 55 gal hex and a 10 gallon quarentine tank. In the 6' I have 6 discus, a few rumynose tetras, 3 clown loaches and a few cory's. In the "q" tank I have 4 discus that I just brought home and am now treating for fungus. I'm quite new to all of this...i.e. discus. It sure didn't take long to become addicted...judging from most of your notes, I'm sure you can't relate to the addiction :D

hello again and I'm already thanking you all for moderating that learning curve for me.

Roger

leanne31
Fri Feb 25, 2005, 12:29 AM
Hi roger well if you're new to discus you've come to the right place I've only had discus myself for a few months and if it wasnt for this forum I dont know what I would of done. You get endless amount of help, advice and support and always with a smile :lol: once again welcome and enjoy.
Leanne

Ben
Fri Feb 25, 2005, 12:44 AM
welcome aboard roger!
cheers,
Ben

tennhound
Fri Feb 25, 2005, 02:28 AM
Roger welcome to DF.Glad to have you here. Pull up a chair and get comfy you will find plenty of good advice here if you need it.

MARIE

Proteus
Fri Feb 25, 2005, 03:17 AM
welcome to DF.com

nicklee88
Fri Feb 25, 2005, 03:43 AM
welcome & enjoy your stay

Merrilyn
Fri Feb 25, 2005, 03:53 AM
Hi Roger and a big welcome to 'Discus Addicts Anonymous.' Visit us any time you need a discus fix. Just kidding. Hope you enjoy your time with us. :lol: