PDA

View Full Version : blue diamond heaven

jluna
Fri Mar 19, 2004, 07:29 AM
very excited!!

i just made a purchase at SLS of two beautiful blue diamonds - they ROCK, and in fact they make my turqs and snakes look like poor cousins, as they're nowhere near full colour yet...

anyone in the sydney area who hasn't been to SLS yet HAS to go - they are so helpful and friendly!!

justin

flukes
Fri Mar 19, 2004, 07:52 AM
Not just Sydney residents AUSTRALIA wide!!! I got three delivered to melbourne and they are better than any discus i have seen here in melbourne!! I know most people are worried about shipping fish interstate and so was i, but these fish did beter in travel then my mates fish who came from a LFS 10mins away!! The fish were eating in about 3 hours after in the tank. And if your worried about shipping, how do you think they got to SLS?? Penang is alot futher than sydney!!

Scott

P.S - I can here Kev mumbling and this is what i told you 20times when getting them, but you still were worried!! :lol:

Proteus
Fri Mar 19, 2004, 01:18 PM
Justin, that is fantastic to hear...

One of things i want this site to pride itself on, is its associations with retailers, companies, breeders etc...

The team at SLS led by George, with loads of help from Kev is second to none... it may be a small shop, but the wealth of knowledge and quality of product is far above anything available in the retail sector, that I have seen anyway...

On that note, I must also give credit to our other key sponsors.... if ever you want to do some internet shopping, check out Aquatic Life Aquariums, Wayne has a huge range, and prices which are to good to be believed at times, then we have our friends North of the border at G&S Aquariums...

One thing I will personally gaurantee you, if you do business with a sponsor here, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

jluna
Sat Mar 20, 2004, 07:07 AM
i've used aquatic life aquariums for about 2 years - they are great, and you're right, the prices are so much better than retail!!

i'll post some pics later in the week, as the tank is about to undergo major refurbishment...

justin