PDA

View Full Version : extra's??

Ben
Fri Feb 18, 2005, 04:43 AM
Hi Proteus,

I was admiring some of the others pictures under their description and username on the left hand side of the screen.

I thought now that I am a snakeskin when do I get my little picture?

Also on a more serious note, what does it take to be on the discus forum committee?

cheers,
Ben
prodigydiscus. :roll:

leanne31
Fri Feb 18, 2005, 05:19 AM
I dont know if u get one I put mine there myself

flukes
Fri Feb 18, 2005, 05:53 AM
Its called an avatar and you upload it your self..

Too get on the comittee, you must pass the joining ritual, which inculdes and full body wax, walking on coals and you must swim the english channel...

jking, thats up too Proteus.

But i cheated i paid alot of money too get it :wink:

Proteus
Fri Feb 18, 2005, 06:32 AM
not enough... lol

Ben, positions are offered to individuals who either show extensive knowledge, or a willingness to help.

We dont schedule when Advisors or such are added, it just happens when the time is right.

We also have a team of up to 5-6 others who are senior advisors on other AquaDot Network websites, which have advisor access here.

All I can suggest, is just help other members whenever possible, be friendly, and when the time comes around, you will be given equal consideration to anybody else who may be interested, or members that we have identified as being an assett to the site.

As for the avatar, you can load your own via the upload utility in your profile, or if you have a photo that you want animated, go over to AquaToons.com (you can transfer your profile here by using the Passport feature - link is in my sig)...

Here is an example of what can be created...

This is Ladyreds masterpiece (courtesy of fuzzy_dragonfly)

http://www.aquatoons.com/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=89

Ben
Fri Feb 18, 2005, 10:07 AM
yippee!!

i now have my own avatar!
it only took me close to 2 hours to do it!

now..i can walk coals and will try the brazalian wax but i cant swim!!!

can i baggs next position that will be up for grabs Proteus! lol

cheers,
ben

Proteus
Fri Feb 18, 2005, 10:34 AM
nothing can be gauranteed...

but we will keep you in mind when the time comes around.

Thanks