PDA

View Full Version : Survivor!!!

Proteus
Sun Feb 22, 2004, 03:43 AM
Do we have any Survivor fans in here??? (or fanatics as I would be classed as)...

what did you think of Jenna M's departure... kinda pulled a few heart strings, but look what happenned... may her mom Rest In Peace...

Cichlids_Rule
Sun Feb 22, 2004, 04:50 AM
do you mean the TV show, I don't like it myself.

discusdude
Sun Feb 22, 2004, 05:08 AM
I was watching an episode of survivor amazon once and i saw them catch and kill 2 green horse face :( I was sad

Cheers
Alistair

usafschue
Mon Feb 23, 2004, 04:21 AM
omg discusdude I remember that and it sticks out in my head because of that!!!

Proteus
Mon Feb 23, 2004, 04:24 AM
oh c'mon... they gotta eat you know...

remember they eat all sorts of delights down there... I hear BBQ'd pleco is pretty nice ...

:roll:

usafschue
Mon Feb 23, 2004, 04:27 AM
well i can talk because I don't partake of the local fish here :) As a matter of fact I really just don't eat fish at all really; either never get around to somethin healthy like that, or just can't eat it and think of my babies.... :( :(

Proteus
Mon Feb 23, 2004, 04:28 AM
mmmmm, there is nothing like a nice grilled chunk of fish... sorry Tony...

Proteus
Mon May 10, 2004, 11:48 PM
I am so glad that Rob didnt win, although in a way he has... Amber is too good for him... and think about it, she gets $1,000,000, he gets $250,000 for coming second, they both won a car, and now comes the endorsements, and tabloid dollars, etc...

UG!!! I think I need to throw up

I just pray that the big man "Rupert" wins the "Surprise" $1,000,000 that we the viewer gets to vote on...

You can vote HERE!!! (http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor8/polls/viewers_choice/index.shtml)

:D

United21Soccer
Tue May 11, 2004, 07:26 PM
I'm a HUGE survivor fan. I also want RUpert to win the million by the audience's vote. I think he will, i don't know about you guys in Australia, but Rupert is definitely the American fav.

Proteus
Wed May 12, 2004, 12:03 AM
Same here...

He was bamboozled (as Rich would say) in the last series, and now due to how stupid Jenna was, or is... he got shown the door again.

Being that the public can vote for any of the "All Stars" I am certain Rupert will win, but I think Colby will do very well (after the fact that he practically gave away $1 Million in the Aussie series). Lex may have even got some votes had he of kept his mouth shut.

Go Rupert!!!

Guppygal
Wed May 12, 2004, 12:17 AM
Well I have given Rupert my vote and can't wait til Saturday night's show.
I'm already suffering from Survivor withdrawal but luckily we have The Apprentice on instead and I can see myself getting addicted to that.

Proteus
Wed May 12, 2004, 12:27 AM
oh well...

Series #9 is not far off, and they are already taking applications for #10...

The addiction will get its fix...

:wink:

United21Soccer
Wed May 12, 2004, 01:02 AM
Has the Apprentice aired in Australia yet?

Proteus
Wed May 12, 2004, 01:21 AM
yes it started last week....

maybe they should have called it "Survivor - New York"

nowhere near as good as the real thing, but funny all the same...

and that Sam guy, what a looser

flukes
Wed May 12, 2004, 12:28 PM
I cant believe she had to give away the car, i would still want too keep it even if i did win one and the millions already, but she should have given it too rupert he was always the favourate in both series he was in and got nothing. Ahhh well not this time!! Rupert can buy a ton of hippie shirts now! Also hows ruperts wife!! Not bad at all for Rupert, not saying he is ugly but he isn't the most handsome guy in the world.

United21Soccer
Wed May 12, 2004, 08:55 PM
The Apprentice had already aired in America and Trump picked who it would be about 3 weeks ago.

I promise i won't ruin it by telling who won though...

The Apprentice 2 is coming up for us in America shortly.

United21Soccer
Fri May 14, 2004, 01:17 AM
XX Edited because not all have seen the episode XX

Proteus
Fri May 14, 2004, 02:53 AM
AAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!

Just edited the last post as it doesnt air here till Saturday Night... (Fri Night/Sat Morn US Time)...

I already know the result, courtesy of the CBS website... but for those that dont want to know... only 30hrs to go...

(it is so obvious who will win anyway, or sorry, who did win)

Guppygal
Fri May 14, 2004, 03:39 AM
I wish I hadn't seen that post. I think I can pretty much guess who won now but I'll be happy if that person has won the million.

United21Soccer
Fri May 14, 2004, 12:42 PM
Sorry about that guys :oops:

Proteus
Fri May 14, 2004, 01:44 PM
You were not to know...

and shame on our TV station for delaying it an extra day...

We had the Finale only hours after you guys, but for this we have to wait... grrrrrrrrrr

flukes
Sat May 15, 2004, 02:44 AM
I didnt see it!! yay.....iam sure it will be rupert though, the chants on the final were huge.