PDA

View Full Version : Old school angel spawn

ILLUSN
Fri May 01, 2009, 12:44 PM
I'm a sucker for the old school fish, my earliest memories are of brown discus, red turks and silver angels, for the first time in 25years I've got old school P.sclare spawing in a tank in my home (the last time was when dad had them in the old 4 footer kitchen when i was 4 :) )

Goerge_of_the_Jungle
Fri May 01, 2009, 03:14 PM
lol you seem to have a very 'active' household ILLUSN (with the baby peps n now your angels)

Hope the eggs don't get gobbled up - so far so good!

ill keep my fingers n toes crossed you get some healthy fry out of this!

ILLUSN
Fri May 01, 2009, 03:17 PM
LOL i wont get fry, or if i do they wont last, these fish were given to me from a mate , i've grown them up from bout 20c pice size, its just nice to see them try, will put them into a breeding tank once these eggs get eaten.

busy house indeed, pep fry, discus fry orange spots fanning and the wife telling me i need to slow down the room before bub's born lol.

Goerge_of_the_Jungle
Fri May 01, 2009, 03:27 PM
lol OMG! so your fish aren't the only ones having a baby!! Congrats mate!! Hope everything will run smoothly (im sure it will) - and judging by the pics of some of your fish -your guna be a great daddy ya self!

Mattzilla
Fri May 01, 2009, 09:13 PM
cool
well done mate

ILLUSN
Sun May 03, 2009, 10:50 AM
well eggs lasted almost 3 days saw mum and dad eating them this morning, will give them a few more spawns before they get their own tank.

Goerge_of_the_Jungle
Sun May 03, 2009, 11:46 AM
nothing like eggs for breaky - just missin the bacon huh?

ILLUSN
Sun May 03, 2009, 12:00 PM
LMAO!!!!!

Hollowman
Sun May 03, 2009, 01:56 PM
Super pair mate, I am very tempted myself to get some.

taksan
Sun May 03, 2009, 02:44 PM
Excellent old school .... I love it