PDA

View Full Version : Super Red Melon 4" Great Breeding Stock

Imperialdiscus
Wed Jan 26, 2005, 03:29 PM
I'll sell 5 of these for $55 each or Under 5 for $65 I always have these. This is my rock bottom price for this forum only.

These are High Quality Grade A Super Red Melon Discus that is a minimum of 41/2 inches size. These guys are 18 months old and are not shy. Great breeding stock as they will breed true. They have been de-wormed and well conditioned for health. We only sell discus that are dieses free and eating like pigs. Contact me for a picture or pictures of the exact discus you'll get. References are available. Also I can supply phone numbers of retial tropical fish store selling these same discus supplied by Imperial Discus for over $200.

There is a $5 per box Packing charge. This covers the Styrofoam box and heat pack. Shipping cost $90.00 via FedEx or UPS. FedEx and UPS wil have the fish to your door the next day by 10:00 am. Shipping airport-to-airport using South West or Delta Dash is the best option. Airport-to-airport is the quickest and costs approximately $75.00. Airfreight requires that you collect them at the airport but is unquestionably the best way to ship fish. Live arrival is guaranteed. Though rare, If any fish arrive dead, they will be replaced but buyer is responsible for the cost of the shipping.

Thank you for looking at my auction. This is my first ebay auction so if you are concerned about my rating being 0/0. I can offer very safe transaction through a power seller,creditcard or Imperial Discus Direct. Thanks again, TIM