PDA

View Full Version : blue angel

luckylugs
Wed Feb 18, 2009, 03:41 AM
I have breed an anglel with blue colouring through his fins and tail. The mother has a patch of blue on her side the size of your little finger nail. They have had no colour enhanser in their life. I am now trying to cross junior back with his mum. Cant get a good photo to post. Have tryed using a cool white light to see if it still showsup. Result just the same. Anyone got any ideas. :?:

shell42
Sat Mar 14, 2009, 10:32 AM
I got a couple of angels with great blue fins, they go really blue just after I clean the tank (after they get over the water change) and just after I feed them something wriggling.

My blue female has such a wacky personality, she's mostly a tuxedo with blue fins very pretty but she goes white while I change the water, she hates it after she dances all blue and pretty.

luckylugs
Mon May 04, 2009, 01:09 AM
Photo I have been trying to upload.

DiscusRU
Mon May 18, 2009, 02:09 PM
Hi
Thats good when you see turk to blue color because that means the water in your tank is in great condition and when you add healthy food with lots of protein. I tryed feed tetra color to my marble like yours and even some red showed.

AngelofAngels
Tue Sep 14, 2010, 05:20 AM
Hi All

Pls check these new breed of tropical angelfish "For Sale" on Gumtree Website http://sydney.gumtree.com.au/c-Pets-other-pets-FS-Blue-Angel-Sapphire-KoiBlueMoon-New-Breed-Grade-AAA-W0QQAdIdZ220210062

As the name implies, these tropical Blue Angel Sapphire are 60 to 80% blue (pic do not show the true colour) with the eyes in sapphire (ruby red in fact) colour. Have wild altum blood too, thus, have very long paired pelvic or ventral fins. Can grow to the size of your palm !!!

Also have Blue Moon Koi (Tri-coloured - Golden/Orange red head with iridescent blue color of top body like a half blue moon !!!.

Ta

AngelofAngels