PDA

View Full Version : SLS: Discus May/June Special!!

kevkoi
Mon Mar 15, 2004, 10:14 AM
This shipment special: San Merah discus at 3.5"-4", Superb red and excellent shape.
Normally: $200.. NOW:$100 ea while stocks last.
(*no extra discounts will be applicable for these discus already on SPECIAL)

This is cheaper than wholesale rates!!
These are the fish for sale!
http://www.discusforums.com/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=191
http://www.discusforums.com/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=190
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freight can be arranged for interstate buys. Over the phone credit card facilities available for interstate buyers.

Our discus are EXCELLENT quality and healthy as many of the regular forum users have seen and will attest to.... no runty skinny fish with large eyes! We take a lot of pride in our discus and the health status of these fish. Fish will be packed professionally and bagged with pure oxygen, one fish per large double bag. Fish sent out will be shipped in foam boxes and insulated. Fish will be sent by courier from door to door, next day delivery.

Condition of this applies on the mention that you are a registerd forum member and your user name on the board.

For further information, drop me an email:
tanyongkoon@hotmail.com

cheers,
kev

Slippery Little Suckers
632 Anzac Pde
Kingsford, NSW 2032
tel: 02-93155288

Proteus
Mon Mar 15, 2004, 11:21 AM
These deals are great value for money...

...as I have mentioned previously, these are EXCELLENT, HIGH QUALITY Discus, so I am sure they wont stay around for long...

:D

Chris McMahon
Mon Apr 19, 2004, 05:36 AM
Got any pictures of the above varities?

Are they still in stock or are other varities on offer for a similar price?

I'm currently cycling my discus tank and it should be ready in a month or so. I'm looking to get 6 or so (all of the same type) around that time, my budget is ~$300 (~$50/discus) delivered to Gold Coast, QLD. Any suggestions?

kevkoi
Mon Apr 19, 2004, 06:41 AM
April special!
New arrical Assorted Turquoise discus 6cm - $29!!!
*Very Limited numbers left*

Chris McMahon
Mon Apr 19, 2004, 08:16 AM
Thanks Kev. I'll contact you again when I get closer to making an order.

flukes
Mon Apr 19, 2004, 09:07 AM
Kev, those SSS Hi-fin??

kevkoi
Mon Apr 19, 2004, 10:01 AM
well, u think the ones u got had low fins? :lol: U got an early pick... the good ones. :)

flukes
Tue Apr 20, 2004, 01:23 PM
Mines got hi-fins VERY high!
I want one the same!! he needs a gal.
I swear that fish Kev, its just a champion. Its looks, grace and above all he is a king. Not long after i got it someone offered me $100 for it!!
Couldn't do it but i love that fish.

Cheers
Scott

kevkoi
Tue Apr 20, 2004, 03:02 PM
Scott, I'll take the offer... :lol: Will send a fish as good, if not better for $100 offer... :wink: HIGH HIGH HIGH fins.

flukes
Wed Apr 21, 2004, 05:28 AM
Iam getting some fish off oxheart, think you could put me a SSS in the same box??