PDA

View Full Version : My friend's fish

jim
Fri Jan 07, 2005, 12:26 AM
My friend used to keep and breed discus in Hong Kong (hobby)..
He is back to discus hobby again recently (he is very busy with work)...especially he when saw so many nice discus in SLS :lol: the evil Kev :evil:

His main tank has just been setup recently ( less than 2 months, I think) so it's still bit empty.....and he is waiting SLS's new shipment for Feb

jim
Fri Jan 07, 2005, 12:31 AM
His most recent addition

jim
Fri Jan 07, 2005, 12:44 AM
He bought this golden from Monaco Canly vale....it was very nice when he just bought it...but it turns into orange colour (only in few days later..and he was only feeding blood worm)...and lot's of black marking on the body...
Is it possible the shop feed it a lot of colour enhencer...the water was always very dark in the shop and hard to see the true colour of fish anyway
he is super upset with the fish now :evil: ...I will ask him to send me some pic of that fish..I hear him complain about the fish every day..but don't know how bad it really is

Robbies Discus
Fri Jan 07, 2005, 05:52 AM
Hi
I'm new here, those Discus are amazing, love them, especially the blue one (what type is it?)
I am deff gonna have a prob remembering all the diff types of Discus avaiable :D

Happy Dicus Hunting :D

jim
Fri Jan 07, 2005, 06:03 AM
the blue one is called "blue diamond"...as you can see ..the fin of this blue diamond is quite high...so people also call it "high fin blue diamond"...the price is bit higher than normal ones