PDA

View Full Version : Eco aqualizer Trial. Has anyone seen this page?

Cichlabxr
Sun Jan 02, 2005, 08:38 AM
http://www.inlandreef.com/Testing/Eco.html

PearlAquariums
Sun Jan 02, 2005, 10:58 AM
this topic has already been talked about in the eco aqualizer trial.

The pictures that you see are from a protype unit that was given to a shop to trial but was cut it in half.It was from about 2 years ago.

If you look in the eco aqualizer trial it will give you other links for other trials that have been done.

All i can say that the product does work i have been using one myself for over a year now and you can tell which tank has a eco aqualizer on it.

Thats why i guarantee the product myself for 6 months.

jim
Wed Jan 05, 2005, 12:05 AM
what does it actually do?? from Proteus's test..all it does is to stablise PH..

and how is guarantee works?? if the water does not get clearer..we can have it refund??

I think most of us already have a good filter and UV..you need to explain more in detail how it really work and what it do..as everyone knows..all kind Aqua filter product always says it can do this and that...but how does it works...otherwise..I don't think it's a need for me to purchase it..

some of my friends are interested with Eco product as well...but no-one really now what it really do..so we don't know for the money we paid..is it really worth it or not..

Has anyone run it with thier tank?? see any results??

PearlAquariums
Wed Jan 05, 2005, 12:55 AM
The top reasons to buy the eco aqualizer are
1-reduce water changes by 50 to 75%
2-stops amonia and nitrate rising
3-slows and reduces algae growth
4-stabilse the ph of the tank

I personally use a eco aqualizer on all of my tanks and have seen all of the above results.But i have a personal interest in the unit as i am the importer.

I have sold over 150 units now and have had only 4 returned so that must tell you something about the product.

I will refund all money paid within the 6 month period without any questions asked if you are not happy with the product.

Thanks

Craig : :)

jim
Wed Jan 05, 2005, 01:16 AM
thx Craig..

so does it effect my tank if I order an over size eco aqualizer ??

How do I pay you?

PearlAquariums
Wed Jan 05, 2005, 02:04 AM
each unit size is desighned for that size of tank.If you use a 225gal unit on a 50 gal tank you will not get anybetter results than if you would have if you used the 50 gal unit.bigger is not better.

I will pm you with my banking details with my address also.

My website will be up and running shortly (i hope anyway).www.pearlaquariums.com.au

Thanks

Craig :) :?