PDA

View Full Version : time and day

fishyfish
Wed Mar 10, 2004, 07:39 AM
hello there why is it that the time and day are always different than the real time i know i live in another statelike now its 6.05pm weds but the home page says 7.36am tuesday why is that so ?

thanks
jason

Proteus
Wed Mar 10, 2004, 08:00 AM
Jason, up the top of the page click on the Profile icon.

scroll down to Timezone, and adjust...

For Sydney it is GMT +11

I am thinking you would be GMT +9 1/2

(I think)

make sure you hit submit at the bottom of the Profile page to save your settings

fishyfish
Thu Mar 11, 2004, 11:17 PM
G'day Rohan hows things ,every time i log on the time reverts back to the old time i have done the submitt thingy and it works for a while then it changes back,also the page does not fit on the screen so i have to scroll left to right to read the threads .thanks for the help with suppliers Kev and David they have both come to the party i cant wait to get some fish for our new shop .We will take up offer of sponsorship when we are a bit closer to opening unless we can say opening soon to adelaide what do you think? I don't mind waiting a bit longer .Also more bloody questions can i submitt this site for the SA Aquarium Society monthly mag .I was thinking off doing some articles for them as they don't have much input at the moment the club has had its problems in the past and the mag has only just been reserrected as with the members to it was nearly closed down for good .We still have the native club that is not doing so well either ,so much in house bickering with all thee old timers .We used to have a cichlid society but that folded to ,also a branch of a ADA was tried here to only to fail ,when they responded to my constant emails they said they were unaware of any of this.again thanks mate

jason

Proteus
Thu Mar 11, 2004, 11:46 PM
Feel free to plug the SA aquarium society in the Australian Clubs & Associations (http://www.discusforums.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=10) forum...

Any more exposure to this site, the Hobby in general and the ADA is all good from my persepective...

How far off are you from opening the store, and if you are servicing customers now, why not try and increase that by more exposure???

your call... as for the time and date thingie, I will consult the Techno Weenie on that...

Proteus
Thu Mar 11, 2004, 11:47 PM
oh, as far as the page scrolling goes...

I am guessing you have your screen set to 800x600???

I have heard this from one other person...

Let us look into that as well