PDA

View Full Version : discus i really want

wow big discus
Wed Dec 08, 2004, 06:29 AM
hi members and breeders and importers im looking for some solid blue discus and also hifin blue discus that has bluedianmond colors on back ground and turq strains on it also some green discus but not oceangreens only have big ones that have pictures for me but mainly want some greens
cheers danny

ps.also will like some web leopards or mosiacs

Danny Discus
Sat May 14, 2005, 05:01 PM
Hi there, have you got your fish? I am a breeder from Malaysia interested? please reply.

goldenpigeon
Sat May 14, 2005, 10:52 PM
welcome to the forum danny discus! :D do u have a web site?

Danny Discus
Sun May 15, 2005, 02:56 PM
sorry goldenpigeon, for the time being I had no web site, will build in near future.

Danny Discus
Wed Jun 01, 2005, 01:05 PM
Dear Goldenpigeon,

With regards to your question on my website, please try this

www.clcdiscus.com

Have a nice time shopping.

Proteus
Wed Jun 01, 2005, 09:57 PM
re clcdiscus...

Placing an Order
Orders can be placed by sending an email to (discus@clc.pc.my). Please send us your Purchase Order stating the strain, size, quantity and price quoted. We would require a minimum of 150 pieces per shipment or unless agreed.

150 Discus... kool

goldenpigeon
Thu Jun 02, 2005, 02:07 AM
lol yer proteus 150. lol i bet u have a couple more tanks planed lol

dreamer
Thu Jun 02, 2005, 02:46 AM
time for group buy perhaps?

goldenpigeon
Thu Jun 02, 2005, 02:59 AM
lol nah it isnt possible. it is impossible to get fish over here unless u r in the trade for them

Merrilyn
Thu Jun 02, 2005, 03:18 AM
Hmmmmm wonder if I could find room for another 150 :roll:

goldenpigeon
Thu Jun 02, 2005, 03:41 AM
lol it would cost more than its worth! im sure u could merrilyn. lol

i recon the discus will look like angel fish 1 day. with the breeding of such long fin varieties there is almost certainty that we will eventually have blue diamind discus lol

cat_2785
Thu Jun 02, 2005, 03:50 AM
i think its quite pointless to import fish unless you've got your own quarantine room. I was looking into importing like 500-600 discus about a month or two ago and because i didn't have my own quarantine room and i would have to try and pay to use someone else's. But the problem was noone was willing to give up a few tanks in their qurantine room even for a week or two. So unless you know someone with a qurantine room i'd say give it a miss. :(

Cat & Wilson

goldenpigeon
Thu Jun 02, 2005, 03:58 AM
yeah it really is too much work unless it is sumthin VERY worthwhile getting

kevkoi
Thu Jun 02, 2005, 04:16 AM
And we can and have gotten fish from CLC discus in Penang before, so if you really want something, it can be arranged.

CLC is pretty much a discus export consolidator. Collects fish from all the smaller farms and resells/exports. We also have a similar agent in Penang that does that for us but we also deal direct with a few of the more renowned breeders in Penang to obtain our stocks.

Proteus
Thu Jun 02, 2005, 06:00 AM
There you have it...

if you want something, just let uncle Kev know

goldenpigeon
Thu Jun 02, 2005, 08:38 AM
kev isnt my uncle..... r u kev?

Merrilyn
Thu Jun 02, 2005, 11:01 AM
Naaah but he is the uncle of Discus. So it's still the same :wink: