PDA

View Full Version : azoo discus granules

Mattzilla
Tue Mar 09, 2004, 01:04 PM
does anyonw have any experience with azoo products??? by that i mean good or bad comments, or good or bad experiences???

i have seen these products on the internet and am consider trying azoo blue colour enhancer discus granules

do they contain any nasty chemicals or anything????

thanks

matt

Proteus
Tue Mar 09, 2004, 01:19 PM
Azoo 9 in 1 Blue Discus Pellet

Ingredients;
Beef Heart, Fish Powder, Flour, Corn Powder, Spirulina, Squid Powder, Fish Liver, Fish Oil, Krill, Astacine, Carotenoid, PSB, Yeast Powder, Glucan, Salt, Multi-vitamins, Minerals.

Guaranteed Analysis
Crude Protein min. 49.0%
Crude Fat min. 4.8%
Crude Fiber max. 7.0%
Moisture max. 5.0%

Azoo 9 in 1 Blue Discus Pellet

Helps brighten the color of these ornamental fish. Balanced nutrition, with multivitamins and trace minerals to help these fish adapt to their environment. Pellets are easily digested. Improves health, color and immunity. Made with beef heart and carotenoid. Pellets are easily digested.

Proteus
Tue Mar 09, 2004, 01:20 PM
Matt, I have heard a lot of good things about this food, but havent tried it as yet...

If you are getting some, maybe order something bigger (usually cheaper per kg) and I will pay half...

:wink:

Mattzilla
Tue Mar 09, 2004, 01:23 PM
i'll look into it a little more and let you know

if i doe deciide to buy some i'll let you know and buy in bulk

cheers

matt

jamesmc
Sun Jun 20, 2004, 12:55 AM
Yes, I use it and they like it. It took a while at first. It can sometimes bloat the fish, but it won't harm them. It's also the least messy of the granules n the market.
James

Proteus
Mon Mar 27, 2006, 10:41 AM
as per my other post re Azoo products, does anyone use the Discus foods, or rotifiers???