PDA

View Full Version : Best LFS in Sydney for Angelfish

flaggy
Thu Jan 10, 2008, 11:59 PM
Can anyone recommend an LFS in Sydney who has a large variety of angelfish. I'm looking to buy 5-6, preferably consisting of different strains.

Cheers

Mattzilla
Fri Jan 11, 2008, 08:31 AM
i think lfs can be pretty hit and miss with good quality angels.

Xtreme usually have some good quality stock...maybe try them.

Where in sydney are you located?

I have some small angles for sale if you are interested in koi marbel angels... a link showing the parents can be seen here http://www.discusforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12229

i also have a stunning golden pair that i would also sell cause i'm going oversas soon and need to cut down on fish numbers. pm me your email address and i'll send you some pictures of them. they are adults and there is one def male and a suspected female (although unconfirmed)

cheers
matt

Davo
Thu Jan 17, 2008, 10:53 AM
Gday Matt,

Can you send me pics of the golden angels. Also how much are they?

My email is bograttus@tpg.com.au

Thanks,
Dave.

PS. I still have the turq that you sold me and it is doing fine.

MangoR34
Tue Feb 05, 2008, 02:44 PM
I got my pair from Trans Aquarium. They dont usually import much in, but infact they arnt going to import any Golden Angels in anymore, because the only a few survived when placed instore. I was lucky to pickup 2 50cm specimens for $8, after 3 months they are breeding! :D

But currently they have local bred angels instock.

ILLUSN
Tue Feb 05, 2008, 10:38 PM
theres a few bredders in sydney on this forum who might be able to help you out as well, drop a pm off to redtailshark, he's always got angles breeding away, nice strains too.

MangoR34
Wed Feb 06, 2008, 09:41 AM
Will have some Japanese Golden Angels F1 in a month or so.

Barracuda
Fri Feb 13, 2009, 09:41 AM
Bump...I am interested too!

Mattzilla
Fri Feb 13, 2009, 11:22 AM
redtailshark has top quality angels.... i've seen them in the flesh

pm him and you won't be dissapointed