PDA

View Full Version : Which angel is this?

MangoR34
Sun Nov 04, 2007, 05:20 PM
Hello all,

Im new to angels, and since I got a tank in my room to breed King Tiger Plecos...I added a small pair of angels i purchased from the LFS. It was their last 2. The owners of the LFS gave me a good price of em so i got them.

Does anyone know what is best i feed them on? and what variety are they?

http://forever-mango.forever-jade.com/albums/27th%20Oct%2007%20-%20New%20L066/DSC00040.JPG

Regards
Mango

anti-generic
Sun Nov 04, 2007, 11:58 PM
they look like platinum angles. but then again they look a little yellow. my platinums are completely white with a tinge of green pearl. feeding them is easy. they love bloodworms and any slowsinking granual like colourbits.

nice little pair BTW!!

Mattzilla
Tue Nov 06, 2007, 08:13 PM
looks like a golden mate..... but the pic is a little blurry

i have a couple myself!

just feed a good variety of foods... mine get tetra bits, brine shrimp, bloodworms, shrimp pellets, algea wafers etc etc

basically anything mate

i'll try to take a couple of pictures of mine and post them

matt

Merrilyn
Wed Nov 07, 2007, 06:29 AM
Nice little golden angels Mango.

Just remember that if you keep them in a tank where you are hoping to breed fish, that they will eat any small fish they can fit into their mouth, especially fry.

MangoR34
Sat Dec 01, 2007, 12:14 AM
Thanks, i did a little research myself and came to the conclusion of Golden angels. Ive been feeding them on mainly brine shrimp with the occasion of bloodworms and colourbits.

They have grown quite fast IMHO. They were about 5cm from tail to tip of mouth, now they are about 8cm!

I will be moving them to another take really soon because I already have 2 batch of eggs from my L066's :D

Mango :)

Tariq
Wed Dec 05, 2007, 03:09 PM
I'd say they are golds