PDA

View Full Version : WTB - Beef Heart Mix

Proteus
Sat Mar 06, 2004, 04:13 AM
OK, call me lazy, where is the best source to get ready made BH mix or tabs... (preferably laced with garlic)...

I intend to make my own sometime soon, but with work and other projects and commitments I would like to treat my babies something GOOD...

flukes
Sat Mar 06, 2004, 04:44 AM
Proteus,
I made my first batch in about 20min and there is enough to last for probably 3 months. The long part is find all the ingredients. If you were in melbourne id give you some of mine i got heaps now.

Proteus
Sat Mar 06, 2004, 04:46 AM
Thanks... I was meant to grab some at the ADA meeting last week, got home and realised... oops, no treats for the kids... :roll:

flukes
Sat Mar 06, 2004, 04:47 AM
I was going to say if you pay for postage ill send some up but it need to be frozen, i dont want it to arrive and melted every where.

Mat is close to you isn't he?? he seems to have made it more times than me.

Oxheart
Sat Mar 06, 2004, 06:42 AM
Hi Proteus ,
Ill let you know when/where the next ADA committee meeting is on.
Probably next week at Deewhy or maybe Lalor Park.
If you like you can come along as an invited guest to a committee meeting.
On the subject of Oxheart mixes, that is a specialty subject of mine.
Let me know how many ready made kg packs you want and I can bring them with me.
I always carry a minnimum of about 100kg.
Some is ready mixed with Astazathin.
Without Astazanthin I usually charge about the $12.00 price .The product is a good mix with some garlic,carot,tetra bits and flake.
Ill do you 10 pack deals if you want.
email me if your interested in these offers.
Cheers DN.

Proteus
Sat Mar 06, 2004, 06:52 AM
Thank you... let me know when and if that is ok, as sadly I wont be able to get to the March ADA meeting, will be clambering over Glaciers or Kayaking Doubtful Sound in NZ that week... (wish I could change flights, that means lots of Dupla tickets need to be bought at the April meeting).

BTW, if you have any other fish that you have for sale, such as the ones you brought to the meeting, put a post up in the classifieds... I am thinking of getting some more of those Turq's if you have some, but am also on the look out to get some new blood in my collection...

thx

Oxheart
Sat Mar 06, 2004, 07:25 AM
Hope the trip is a good one we may evan hold the committee meeting the following weekend.
Ether way let me know if your available.
Hope the discus post I just placed is what you had in mind.
I cna send fish (specially sellected) to you next week if you want.
Of coarse there is larger savings for DiscusForum Administraiters.
LOL
And dont forget the airfreighted difference off the gross figure being Sydney based.
If you have any further questions email me direct,
tally4@bigpond.com.au.
PS do you like plecos at all got some good deals there comming aswell.
Cheers.

MangoR34
Sun Mar 07, 2004, 10:29 PM
Proteus,

Posaqua does sell some frozen beef heart. Since its an australian product...its quite cheap here.

HTH
Steve