PDA

View Full Version : ADA AGM 25th August - Please come Along

DiscusMan
Tue Jul 31, 2007, 12:28 AM
The ADA has expanded it fishy interests as well so a new name may be on the cards.

We are now going to be also catering for South American Cichlids and cat fish and basically all types of fish. So if you are a fish keeper then oru club is for you.

The AGM is in August and we need people to get involved as always.

Hope to see some of you there.

There will be fish for sale, supper and second hand fishy items at very cheap prices.

Thanks

Wayne

White Dragon
Tue Aug 21, 2007, 08:59 AM
The Australian Discus Association Inc. will hold its AGM the Saturday 25th August 2007
Time: 7.30 p.m.
Where: "Lions Den Hall"
42A Ross Street North Parramatta
Visitors most welcomed
Agenda- Presidents, Secretary, Treasures Reports
- Re election of committee
- Discuss to the future of the ADA
- Power point presentation - Discus/
South American fish
If interested please attend - the future of the ADA depends on your attendance.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

-

akira99
Fri Sep 07, 2007, 01:47 AM
Hi -

I just missed the last ADA meeting and was wondering if you had dates for the next meeting?

Thanks,
akira99

catfish man
Thu Oct 04, 2007, 06:57 AM
Just wondering if anyone can confirm /deny if the club has folded

Since the last meeting I have heard mixed information and I wasnt there to attend

Cheers

Proteus
Thu Oct 04, 2007, 10:53 AM
as per another thread in this topic area...

People,

After trying to keep the club going for the last two years, we held the AGM this month and due to lack of interest we agreed that the best course of action is to removing our club incorporation.

This means that the Australian Discus Association is still a social club but we no longer have any executive positions and no formalized stuff at all.

This also means that we are no longer holding meetings at Parramatta etc etc.

The normal group of us that used to be the main attendees at Parramatta will on most occasions be present at the Cichlid club. So you can catch up with us there.

Not sure where the club is heading but i the old committee is no longer captaining the ship so if there is other people out there that wish to do something then the opportunity exists.

Thanks

Wayne

catfish man
Fri Oct 05, 2007, 05:42 AM
Thanks Prot

I missed that

Cheers