PDA

View Full Version : ADA meeting venue changed

DiscusMan
Fri May 18, 2007, 02:00 AM
Just thought i would make a new post to clarify this even further.

The ADA is moving its meeting location. We will no longer be holding our meetings at the lions club hall in Parramatta btu will hold the next meeting as the rosehill bowling club meeting outside at 7:30pm.

For all those that are interested in coming.

1. There wont be any fish available to buy unless posted by members either on this forum or the ADA website.
2. We will talk about fish and have a great time, it will now be in a far more social area as well.

So if you are just lookign to buy cheap fish then try the trading post, if you are looking to meet like minded people who enjoy fish keeping and having a social gathering then come along. All sorts of fish keeping can and will be discussed.

The ADA is still running and we are simply taking steps to ensure the longevity of our club by managing our funds. This is the only reason for the moving of the venue.

Thanks for your time

Wayne

Proteus
Fri May 18, 2007, 04:19 AM
Might be an idea to update the frontpage of the AusDiscus.com.au website :wink:

When you say "Outside at 7.30pm" I am assuming that means to meet at the front then go inside? This is only asked as it is coming into Winter.

Perhaps interested parties who are thinking of going should reply here to give an idea how many are going, and maybe spur others along to attend as well.

Mr T
Mon May 21, 2007, 01:41 PM
Hi Wayne count me in

Alan

DiscusMan
Thu May 24, 2007, 10:17 PM
I have actually updated the club web page last night.

Our web master is MIA so i have updated the pages and cleared out fo inbox.

Wayne