PDA

View Full Version : FS: Red Spot Green/Leopard for sale

jim
Mon Oct 11, 2004, 12:54 AM
Hi
I have a Red Spot Green/Leopard discus for sale $150, it's around 14.5cm - 15cm long (hard to measure when it's swimming). I have to sale it as it's getting too big for my tank. It's over a year old and very active in my tank, it never gets sick and eats anything (beef heart; Tetra Bits; worms..etc) Anyone interested, please email me on jim.wang@oracle.com

jim
Mon Oct 11, 2004, 12:56 AM
more photo

jim
Mon Oct 11, 2004, 12:59 AM
And sorry, I don't know how to post fish. I can deliver the fish to you, or we can arrange some place to meet up. I live in SYD CBD area.

Mattzilla
Mon Oct 11, 2004, 03:55 AM
great pattern on your discus mate!

africandiscus
Mon Oct 11, 2004, 04:24 AM
What gravel are you using?

jim
Tue Oct 12, 2004, 02:35 AM
Thanks Mattzilla, glad you like my fish.
and psx2doctor: my gravel is actually a very bad example kind of gravel for discus. It's kind of white fine gravel (all most like sand). People say should use dark gravel for discus. But I found my discus are easier to pick foods on the bottom, due to high contracst ( try put your Tetra bits - "Red" on white A4 paper). The wite gravel also helps me when I was cleaning the tank, I can clearly see where all the Poos are..

africandiscus
Tue Oct 12, 2004, 03:38 AM
Thanks mate, where did you get it from?

ariel
Tue Oct 12, 2004, 05:40 AM
that fish is so fantastic.
the price is so cheap....
I can't wait to see ur fish

ariel
Tue Oct 12, 2004, 05:41 AM
the fish is so nice and the price is so cheap
can't wait to see it

ctvu
Tue Oct 12, 2004, 12:27 PM
Hi

That is very nice fish. Can I ask on the second pic there is a discus at the background what strain is it? he or she looks beautifull too. Thanks

jim
Tue Oct 12, 2004, 11:35 PM
Hi psx2doctor: I bought my gravel from Auburn Aquarium on Parrammatta Rd.

Hi Ariel: Thanks for your comment, I have someone come to my place this afternoon to see the fish. If he does not get it. I will let you know.

Hi ctvu: On the left hand side. It's a Pigeon Blood, white base with red lines. The fish on the right hand side was suppose to be a white face. After it ate too much Tetra bits, it became a orange face??....looks weird..

jim
Wed Oct 13, 2004, 03:15 AM
Hi guys: someone came in today and put deposit in, so the fish is considered as sold. Thank you all for interested in my fish. And sorry for those guys who emailed me to show their interest, especially Ariel. I have to cancel her appointment.