PDA

View Full Version : Hiya, new newb :D

faewyn
Sun Oct 10, 2004, 02:33 PM
Hello guys,
Just thought I'd pop on in to say Hi, and that I am lurking for a while :wink:
Doing some researching into discus, as I think I am slightly interested 8)
I have sooooo many questions, once I get some more I'll post them away.

faewyn

Proteus
Sun Oct 10, 2004, 07:08 PM
Oh look peeps, we have a Newbie...

although they do look rather familiar... mmmmmmmmmm

Faewyn, welcome to Dinnerplate.com

weird
Sun Oct 10, 2004, 08:25 PM
Welcome faewyn.

If you have any existing tanks of other fish, please post some pictures, love to see, perhaps in your private photo gallery.

Merrilyn
Sun Oct 10, 2004, 09:02 PM
Hmmmmm Faewyn, didn't I see you on Betta Forums. Anyway, welcome to the Discus Forum. Some of us also have a couple of bettas :lol:

tennhound
Sun Oct 10, 2004, 09:38 PM
Faewyn welcome to DF glad to have you here.

You do know they can become very addictive don't you. I don't have any yet either and the more I see everyone elses pics the more of them I want.

MARIE

nicklee88
Sun Oct 10, 2004, 10:04 PM
welcome welcome

faewyn
Mon Oct 11, 2004, 12:41 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys, ahhh so many familiar faces!
Hi Dave, my not so good album is here: http://www.australianbettaforums.com/forum/album_personal.php?user_id=117
The planted tank, is now marine, being coverted back into FW in the next few days :)
Merrilyn, hehe sure am from the ABF :wink:
Marie, Hey! long time no speak.. no discus yet? we can go halves, seen the prices of some of these guys oohwowogee I think I will need your help, they can stay at my house with you having visiting rights, sound okies? :wink:

parasite
Mon Oct 11, 2004, 05:56 AM
welcome to DF.

weird
Mon Oct 11, 2004, 07:39 AM
wow faewyn ! I never saw a Dragon Wrasse before. Super kewl. Are they all your fish ? Nice pics !

faewyn
Mon Oct 11, 2004, 08:42 AM
Hi Dave, Yes they are all my fish except for the far bottom picture of B.enisae (should be deleted)
The wrasse was a honey.. He was my first marine fish, and sadly he did not fair well in my tank, he was very scared and spent the last few weeks cowering. I had to take him back to the LFS as it was terrible to watch him be so scared (some days a sheet was placed over the tank) he was in the 4ft tank I am stripping apart now, to go back to FW (and discus) My marine tank will be moved to a 60L octagonal tank, manking it a nanotank.
Thanks for the nice comments :D

kalebjarrod
Mon Oct 11, 2004, 10:36 AM
faewyn,

welcome to the land that no one leaves!

fun fun fun fun fun

Annie
Tue Oct 19, 2004, 06:18 AM
faewyn,
Welcome to DF!!!!!
Those are great pics...and the betas are just beautiful! Thnks for sharing them...