Fish Rock Aquariums
Tue Apr 24, 2007, 03:04 PM
what do you guys reckon?

the german
Tue Apr 24, 2007, 03:51 PM
10/10,absolute top class

scott bowler
Tue Apr 24, 2007, 03:55 PM
this fish is out standing the shape is awesome the eye is nice and small and a nice red , the colour is good for an albino it has nice high fin . it is a very nice fish

ivo
Thu May 24, 2007, 01:03 PM
This is the albino marlborou i got from fish rock. The body is light orange colour but does not really show on photo.

Ron, it has developed fair a bit more marking on it's face and fins since i got it. It's eyes around the pupil is now fully red all around. Absolutely lovely in my oppinion! (of course i am bias in this case)

scott bowler
Thu May 24, 2007, 01:07 PM
looks very nice ivo nice shape and colour good work mate

ivo
Thu May 24, 2007, 01:10 PM
thanks scotty. it is very rewarding to see it developing nicer and nicer. lets find an albino heckel!! (one day someone probably will create the strain with a red bar instead)

samir
Thu May 24, 2007, 01:49 PM
lets find an albino heckel!! (one day someone probably will create the strain with a red bar instead)

wouldn't it not have the bar if it was an albino ???
this seems like a nice thing to reproduce
http://forum.discusnews.com/discus-sion/album_showpage.php?pic_id=2425&user_id=541

Fish Rock Aquariums
Thu May 24, 2007, 02:12 PM
lets find an albino heckel!! (one day someone probably will create the strain with a red bar instead)

wouldn't it not have the bar if it was an albino ???
this seems like a nice thing to reproduce
http://forum.discusnews.com/discus-sion/album_showpage.php?pic_id=2425&user_id=541

hey samir,

its defineately an albino :). i cant see a bar? but damn you have good eyes.

cheers,
Ron

Fish Rock Aquariums
Thu May 24, 2007, 02:13 PM
This is the albino marlborou i got from fish rock. The body is light orange colour but does not really show on photo.

Ron, it has developed fair a bit more marking on it's face and fins since i got it. It's eyes around the pupil is now fully red all around. Absolutely lovely in my oppinion! (of course i am bias in this case)

hey ivo,

looking good as well as the other pics posted, keep it up, look after them and they will reward you!.

cheers,
Ron

samir
Thu May 24, 2007, 02:17 PM
cheers,
Ron

not your albino Ron a "heckel albino" wouldn't have a bar so would defeat the purpose. :P

Fish Rock Aquariums
Thu May 24, 2007, 02:20 PM
cheers,
Ron

not your albino Ron a "heckel albino" wouldn't have a bar so would defeat the purpose. :P

ohhhh...LOL...its late ;P. on that thought i swear ive seen a pic of albino heckel somewhere. bar is not black, but can see bar.....*wonders if im just imagining this*

scott bowler
Thu May 24, 2007, 02:23 PM
it would be something to see would love to see one if anyone can come up with a pic hehe

samir
Thu May 24, 2007, 02:30 PM
probably someone who keeps heckels would be able to best answer that. :?

ivo
Thu May 24, 2007, 02:44 PM
One more picture while you are still online Ron. Sorry it is a bit shaky.

Fish Rock Aquariums
Thu May 24, 2007, 02:57 PM
One more picture while you are still online Ron. Sorry it is a bit shaky.

amazing roundness, discus quality once again stepped up anoth level!