PDA

View Full Version : Worm ?

weird
Wed Oct 06, 2004, 01:18 PM
Hi , when syphoning the poo tonight, I noticed one was stringy and looked worm like ... actually held it in my hand, and it really look liked a black thin earth worm , in description only. Now could this be a worm ?

Also if I treat the tank with prazi, is it ok to leave the ottos and neons in ?

DiscusMad
Wed Oct 06, 2004, 01:47 PM
Remind me never to shak your hand lol

you should of taken a pic would be easer to see what it was

weird
Mon Oct 11, 2004, 11:20 AM
OK got a picture maybe I am over-reacting, but another long poo or worm tonight when doing the water change ... can you guys please give me a sanity check.

weird
Mon Oct 11, 2004, 11:33 AM
Actutally found 2, this was the second one ... this is just poo right ... really long and stringy ... no worm looks like that.... surely ?

Merrilyn
Mon Oct 11, 2004, 06:37 PM
Mate that is a poop, and you really need to go wash your hands :roll:

weird
Mon Oct 11, 2004, 09:07 PM
<rofl>

Thanks ladyred. I will wash my hands now. Did I tell you I work in the food preparation business ? j/k. !

flukes
Tue Oct 12, 2004, 12:26 AM
:lol: @ Merrilyn..

Wanna hear something worse. Last xmas i went away and i was getting my brother in law too do water changes for me. Anyway i tell him put the hose over the poop and it will suck it out, anyway i dont think he had much experience phyoning and sucked on it for too long. Just happened that he had the hose over a nice group of poop...

He wouldnt do anymore for me, so i had too pay someone from a lfs too do it while he supervised.. :lol: