PDA

View Full Version : WTB - RSG Tefe or Curipera Discus

Davo
Fri Oct 01, 2004, 09:05 AM
Gday,

Does anybody know anyone who stocks Curipera discus or RSG Tefe's. I am after about 4.

Dave,
Mosman.

wyldchyld01
Fri Oct 01, 2004, 09:48 AM
hey davo,

i would recommend to have a chat to kev (kevkoi) and they guys n gals at sls (a sponsor of this forum) who are in your neck of the woods and who stock a wide variety of quality fish, as most of us who habit here can attest to.

Brenton

kevkoi
Sat Oct 02, 2004, 01:14 AM
Waves hand frantically at the Curiperas!!!! FIRST TIME in Aust I believe....The REAL Red Alenquers.

Only have them in HUGE size. 15cm+.

Davo
Sat Oct 02, 2004, 07:59 AM
Kev,

Are you serious or is the 15inch a typo error. Should it be 15cm.

Dave.

sunshinediscus
Sat Oct 02, 2004, 10:15 AM
Hi Kev,

What ever happened to the pics and prices you were sending me??

Curipera's have been in Oz for a very long time now, Queensland has had several shipments of wilds, and also domestics from non other than Dr. Schmidt focke the first ever breeder of the true red alenquer as far back as the mid/late 80's. I have bred and supplied hundreds of them to various shops in Syney and NSW especially during the 90's when they were the in thing. I still breed them but mostly export them to Nth america these days. I'm still hopeing to find some new blood to intro to my lines................

Rod

kevkoi
Sat Oct 02, 2004, 11:59 PM
They are in quarantine atm... will be released Friday. Very large fish, and still very picky with food. Can only get them to take frozen bloodworms at this point. Pellets and beefheart mixes are still alien to them.

fozziwozzi
Sun Oct 03, 2004, 02:21 AM
How would you wean them off worms to pellets?

Davo
Sun Oct 03, 2004, 07:39 AM
Kev,

What price will they be?