PDA

View Full Version : Breeders in Perth? WTB Young Discus

speedy
Thu Mar 01, 2007, 11:51 AM
Hi,

I am a new discus owner and was wondering if there was any breeders in Perth, Australia that have any young discus for sale. I currently have 3 Blue Diamonds in my 4 foot tank and looking to add more types.

Thanks!

Kingkat
Thu Mar 01, 2007, 12:09 PM
Try Steve from Deep Blue Aquaria, He has some available as well as a lot of other great fish.

DiscusEden
Fri Mar 02, 2007, 11:22 AM
Or Mike at Seaview?

Don't know what his fish stocks are like, but he is helpful and very generous with his time & knowledge. as well as having great prices.

the german
Fri Mar 02, 2007, 11:48 AM
i dont know what steve has in stock in the moment,waiting for a list of his stock but the rest in perth is pretty empty in the moment,there are a few shops who will get shipments in in the next few weeks.
i can say that it is really hard to find good discus in perth.
send me a pm and i will give you some places to go but a grade discus you will not find here in the moment.

michael

Kingkat
Fri Mar 02, 2007, 11:53 AM
Steve has his list and pics up on perth cichlid forums .

speedy
Sat Mar 03, 2007, 12:25 AM
Hi Guys,

Thanks for your help, i'll look into it and see what they have!

[/i]

discus lover01
Sun May 20, 2007, 02:37 PM
will have golden anacondas ready soon 8 weeks they wont be cheap pics of parenst in gallery i can freight to you but they will be around $80ea at 5-6cm

sarah982wa
Mon Jan 14, 2008, 11:04 PM
hi I bought my discus from a private dealer in rockingham. very healthy fish, great range and excellent set up - good prices too!! pm me for details if you like, dont know if the woman would like me posting her number on here!