PDA

View Full Version : Back into Dicus Breeding Adelaide breeder

discus lover01
Fri Feb 02, 2007, 07:34 AM
getting back into discus breeding in a big way and the following is pairs that have been put into the breeding system and tanks and we hope to have babies from these soon as they are ready i will place an ad up or update this post.
Pairs that have at presnt
seperated and in breeding cycle are as follows.
1- yellow faced red melon pair
2- checker board pair
3- Blue diamond pair x 2
4- Golden anacondas
5-Cobalt blue pair has clutch of aggs as i type the spawned last night
6-White diamond
7- golden pigeon pair
8- white butterfly's comming soon pic soon as well
9-Blue Turks
10 red melon pair
11-golden pair
12-snakeskins coming soon
13-red turks
14-oriental dream x golden anaconda coming soon
15-spotted leopards coming soon.

more will be added as babies are ready and sold and newer strains will be added
Coming soon intermediate female to make a pair with any male we will try to be making new strains with spots and will be trying to get hold of oriental dreams and other new strains i will keep posted when babies are close for sale. and pictures will be added also in gallery upon getting camera fixed.
thanks
brett

fredg18
Fri Feb 02, 2007, 09:07 PM
Hi Brett,
Any chances of seeing pics of your breeding stock and also do you have any juveniles for sale as yet as I am after some fish for my collection.
Regards
Mark

discus lover01
Sat Feb 03, 2007, 08:29 AM
iwill get pictures into gallery when i get my new camera as soon as i do and no juvies ready for sale as yet will post as soon as i do have some ready and i will post pics of juvies when they are almost ready for sale but in meantime will just have to wait until i get my new digital camera as it was either get camera or get fish and thats no ? i got fish LOl
thanks

Some pics added of pairs into album will try get the rest added as soon as i can.
thanks

few more pics added into gallery of pairs

php_admin
Wed Feb 07, 2007, 04:16 AM
This area is for the advertising of fish you already have or are raising.

Until you actually have the fish available this thread will be locked