PDA

View Full Version : Breeding Setup 12x2ft tanks and stand SYDNEY AUST

PopsE
Tue Sep 21, 2004, 03:40 PM
Hello,

I am a member of simply discus and am repeating this post to try and attract some sydney buyers...

Basically because ive recently had a newcomer to my family and its not a fish...hehhee A little baby girl so I need the money for a new FAMILY car so looks like my setup is for sale

Ok it consists of:

1) Custom Stand
2) 12x 2ft X 18in X 18in tanks all with glass lids (only 4 have been used)
3) 12 Extra large foam filters
4) 2 X 6ft lights (one still in box)
5) 7 X 150W heaters
6) 2 X 55W heaters
7) 120W - 95L/min electromagnetic pump (powerful enough to drive a filter and large air stone in each of the 12 tanks
2 of my remaining discus (red/blue turqoise) 1 1/2 years old

Basically I got the stand proffessionally made and painted, got all my tanks then my baby arrived b4 I could get it all started

So I have alot of accessories still in boxes and I have only EVER used 4 out of the 12 tanks and one light is still in the box...

Just the stand cost me $700 AUD as its gotta hold alot of weight as you can imagine with 12 tanks

As for the cost of the other stuff basically ive spend too much as my mrs says...

So Im looking around the $1100 dollar mark but I will be negotiable if someone is just after several items....

Hopefully my pics work as im a newbie

PopsE

P.S. Im am located in Sydney NSW next to Parramatta...For more pics and/or more info please email me at mark@visualrelay.com

Thanks

Merrilyn
Tue Sep 21, 2004, 11:30 PM
Would love to have that tank setup but I'm afraid it's not possible as I live in Melbourne, but I am interested in all the sponge filters, the air pump and all the heaters. Care to PM me with a price on those items. Naturally I will pay freight.

aza
Tue Sep 28, 2004, 11:24 AM
are the fish your talkin a pair if so would you sell them separately

Mattzilla
Tue Sep 28, 2004, 11:59 PM
i would loooove to that setup!!! but i am getting married in a month and like you i have no money.