PDA

View Full Version : my albino

scott bowler
Tue Jan 16, 2007, 12:51 PM
ok guys this is my albino i cant find any rhing wrong with this fish .you may feel diffrent so have a look and give me your best .

RJ_Archer
Tue Jan 16, 2007, 08:17 PM
that fish is so ulgy i think u should give it to me :lol: . nah its stunning wat type of albino is it or do they just call it albino? and i cant see nething wrong with it

ozarowana
Wed Jan 17, 2007, 02:40 AM
Generally good breeders strive for a "disc" shaped fish. Although discus aren't suppose to be a perfect circle, I believe this fish moves away quite a bit from the basic "disc" shape.

the german
Fri Jan 26, 2007, 12:23 AM
terrific fish

mistakes r crucial
Wed Jan 31, 2007, 08:30 PM
I agree with Oz scott, lovely fish (I'd own it in a flash) but it's not that traditional shape. A definite no, no with Discus is that there should not be any difference in height where the spiny part of the dorsal meets the soft part. It may just be the photo but it looks like there is quite a difference. Get it breeding!
MAC

ivo
Wed Jan 31, 2007, 11:05 PM
MAC, i thought Scott's albino is very nice shape. Wouldn't you call his albino high body and fin?

mistakes r crucial
Wed Jan 31, 2007, 11:14 PM
It's a nice fish all the way round. It does have high fins but regardless of whether it's high fin or not, although being picky, the spiny fins should not be higher or lower than the soft part of the dorsal.
MAC

ivo
Thu Feb 01, 2007, 07:54 AM
thanks for the clarification MAC!

scott bowler
Sat Feb 03, 2007, 02:48 AM
thanks guys it is a good fish